Browse multiple sites in the same tab. Very useful on Chrome OS!
Clutter lets you browse many Web sites in the same tab! Got a ChromeOS notebook? Use Clutter to build a dashboard from different sites, then project it for everyone to see! Preparing a trip? Clutter lets you have all you need on one page. See a Google map, do Google searches, shuffle through reviews, and book your trip without switching tabs. Buying an expensive gadget? With clutter, you can see the stores's sites side by side, and do comparison shopping the way it's meant to be done! --- Please do not use the Reviews section for feedback! Use the Extension support link on the right, so we can prioritize your requests and respond to them.
- (2020-10-31) Bryan Su: note working, else this is really the best split screen i ever seen
- (2018-05-26) Jimmy Nguyen: Doesn't work.
- (2017-07-03) Evren ALPAY: çalışmıyor bu uygulama siteler acılmıyor....
- (2017-02-05) Kevin Hill: This would have been so awesome ... had it only worked. There are some pages that stay open on my browser all day. It would have been great to group them together under one tab. However, after finding that this extension works only on Chrome OS, I tried it there found that some pages loaded while others would load but I was not able to navigate them. Buttons didn't work, etc. Was this perhaps due to the name of the extension appearing in the address bar instead of the URL of the site I'm browsing? Who knows? Anyway, good effort. Didn't work. Two stars.
- (2016-11-09) Jim Tibi: Poorly written requires root access based on error stream. Not something I would trust.
- (2016-01-22) Matthew Brandow: It doesn't work. So lame.
- (2014-01-06) Raghav Rao: No page loads.
- (2012-05-22) Betsy Burns: The idea is inventive and amazing. But this application in reality is lacking. I tried many sites in it, and many more didn't work than did. The point of the application should be to cut down on my tab clutter, but if most of the sites I use are going to have to have their own tab anyway, there's not much point to the application. I wish it worked better because I would use the heck out of it.
- (2011-10-29) Christopher Prechter: I don't get it. Is this supposed to be exclusively for Chrome OS and not Chrome?? You should be more specific in your description. It didn't do anything for me. Only a split, gray web page with nothing on it except for 2 search bars containing the 2 URLs that I wanted to go to and nothing else. =/ Ciao.