Invert light-themed web pages into dark to reduce eyestrain
This extension blackens white-themed webpages automatically using CSS rules. The idea is to reduce eyestrain while reading documents hence the toolbar button is like a switch to turn dark theme on and off. The user can add one or several pages to the blacklist to prevent automatic conversion when the extension is enabled. This extension supports custom styling for the dark mode to fix possible glitches while automatically converting a page. In comparison to the other dark mode extensions, this one has a built-in method to apply the dark theme only to web pages that use a light background color. So if for instance, you visit a web page that has a default black theme, then the extension will not apply the dark theme at all!
- (2021-09-10) Ross Medici: love the dark them reccomandit thank you
- (2021-05-01) mouar khan: phootoy
- (2021-04-02) Andre Dutra Carvalho: Very useful! Thanks
- (2020-08-26) Contra Omnes: Пока нормально.. Но видео отображаются в негативе
- (2018-04-29) Doesn't work at all on any websites... How sad. :(