Give pages a better dark mode by avoiding things like full white text on full black background.
- Creates a dark mode of any page by inverting the original colors, background-colors, border-colors. - Unlike most "dark modes," Better Dark Mode reduces eye-strain by not allowing any RGB values below 50 or above 200 by default. Darkness and brightness limits can be customized by user. Potential updates: - Find a way to avoid flash of non-darkened page before extension runs on page load - Store the active/inactive state as well as darkness/brightness limit variables Chrome-wide (currently using localStorage)
- (2019-10-30) Enrique PH: Tampoco me funcionó.
- (2018-11-20) This is the best dark theme I have come across. There is no fuss and bother about keep changing different pages you want in settings and modes like other extensions, I wanted something quick and easy, and this is just perfect, It works with images and pictures too, showing them up beautifully. Thank you so so much for developing this extension, and have rated it five stars, as it truly is the best.
- (2018-08-07) Robert Morgan: Better Dark Mode is just what it claims to be. Better!
- (2018-04-21) 阿啪仔: Very nice
- (2018-04-11) Game Ceron: No me funciono, como puedo quitarlo?
- (2018-03-31) Edgar Roock: Not working
- (2017-11-04) Ova Dex: One of the better ones I've tried. Only thing that bothers me is that when you first go to a page you get a brief flash of the full brightness of the page. If that were to be avoided I'd say it's nearly the perfect simple dark page extension.