Easily view your grades.
For students in AISD only. With manaTEAMS, mange your grades and assignments easily. FUNCTIONAL The AISD successor to QuickHAC, manaTEAMS brings: • Quick grade checking • Notifications when your grade changes • Offline grade viewing FREE • ManaTEAMS is completely free, without ads or in app purchases. • The project is open source. Check out the source code at https://github.com/project-manatee SECURE • All scraping is done on the client side. • As a result, it's impossible for us to view your grades even if we wanted to. Created by Neil Patil and Ehsan Asdar, students at LASA High School. Feedback or questions? Want to see if your district can be added? Send an email to [email protected] To use manaTEAMS the user must have a valid my.austinisd.org account as well as be registered with the AISD TEAMS service. If you don't have an account, or forgot your login info, talk to whoever runs the system at your school. ManaTEAMS and its developers are not affiliated with Austin Independent School District or Stoneware. Source code is released under the GPL v3 license. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USING THIS SOFTWARE. Icon credit: Parts of icon made by Freepik from flaticon.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
- (2016-08-31) Cameron Kleiman: Fantastic extension. Way better than the Prologic teams software. Please keep supporting it.
- (2015-09-29) Simon Andersen: Amazing helpful app for checking grades
- (2015-05-29) Jake Oakes: cool
- (2015-04-24) Dirk Yaple: I've only just heard about it today (better late than never) and I actually can see how horribly I'm failing. Keep up the good work when AISD switches grades software next year
- (2015-04-15) John Chan: ManaTEAMS is a fantastic extension that delivers on its promise of making grades easier to check while looking remarkably clean. I'd definitely recommend it.
- (2015-04-15) William Liu: wow such grades much quick so wow
- (2015-04-15) Justin: "10/10" - Wall Street Journal "A revolution in grade checking" - New York Times "This app saves me so much time everyday" - Reporter for Times Magazine "5 stars out of 5" - Me
- (2015-04-15) Ryan Rice: Helped me do my chores and fed my dog on occasion when I forgot