Adds an unsubscribe link for when Gmail doesn't offer one
Gmail offers an unsubscribe link for emails with certain headers, unfortunately this doesn't apply to a lot of emails that I want to unsubscribe from. When the gmail unsubscribe link is missing, this extension adds it and when clicked opens a new tab with any unsubscribe links found in the body of the message.
- (2020-04-12) Olivier VIT: Looks OK but doesn't work anymore, error in Console Too bad, design is great Uncaught TypeError: findMessageBody(...).querySelectorAll is not a function at findUnsubscribeLinks (gmail.js:60) at unsubscribe (gmail.js:91) at HTMLButtonElement.unsubscribeBtn.onclick (gmail.js:170)
- (2020-02-09) Michelle O'Riordan: Doesn't work
- (2018-09-07) James Covey: I found out the sight of rating is the best and google chrome rating has the best format that Iseen for while.
- (2018-03-28) Neighbor Oakland: hardly works
- (2018-01-19) Jacob Voelker: Worthless. button rarely shows up.
- (2017-05-12) Louise Jackson: Doesn't work most of the time. I've never gotten another tab opened with unsubscribe links
- (2017-05-12) Manoz Acharya: I liked it!
- (2017-02-19) Sofia Ferraro: i can't figure out what to click
- (2016-06-02) Ryan Bernard: Pretty good, but would be more helpful if it did not show the unsubscribe button if it can't find an unsubscribe link in the email.
- (2015-02-25) So easy to use, and does exactly what it says on the tin. Unobtrusive, light-weight, and simple. A must-have!
- (2020-04-12, v:1.1.0) Olivier VIT: Bug
Hi When clicking on the Unsubscribe modal, I get that error in the console Uncaught TypeError: findMessageBody(...).querySelectorAll is not a function at findUnsubscribeLinks (gmail.js:60) at unsubscribe (gmail.js:91) at HTMLButtonElement.unsubscribeBtn.onclick (gmail.js:170) Too bad, that looked very smart !