Bring your devices together
Bring your devices together Learn all about Join here: http://joaoapps.com/join/ Download the Android app here: https://goo.gl/o6L5UP ☑ 30 day trial - one time payment to unlock Try the app for free for a month, then unlock it with a one time payment to continue using it ☑ Notifications Receive notifications from Android and interact with them on any device. For example, you can reply to a Whatsapp message from your PC. Notifications use the standard Windows Action Center with the Windows 10 app ☑ SMS messages from any web browser Be it Android, PC, or even iOS, you can send SMS messages from any web browser: http://joaoapps.com/join-sms-from-anything-with-a-browser/ ☑ Clipboard Sharing You can manually or automatically share your clipboard between devices. On Android you get a handy clipboard bubble for easy sharing. Think chat heads for your clipboard ☑ Remote Writing Write stuff directly in any Android app from your PC or any other device ☑ Open web pages remotely Quickly open a web page on another device. For example, you can send a page from your PC to your phone or from your phone to your PC ☑ Files Send files from any device to any other device and optionally automatically open the file when it arrives. Super useful for remote installing an apk from your PC for example ☑ Screenshots Get a quick screenshot from your Android device on your other devices ☑ Wallpaper Quickly set your Android or PC wallpaper while browsing the web in Chrome ☑ Location Find your Android device by getting its location or making it ring really loud ☑ Deep Tasker Integration Make Join your own by pushing stuff from Tasker, changing any of the app's settings and querying your devices. You can totally make your own customized Join app if you want :) ☑ End-to-end encryption Join can send any sensitive data encrypted if you set a password ☑ Google Drive as storage Your personal data (like your SMS messages for example) is kept privately on your Google Drive. Shared files are also kept there so that you can easily access them later.
- (2020-01-18) Fengchao Chen: the ultimate solution to sync clipboard between android and laptop!
- (2020-01-06) Achyutha N R: Awsome
- (2019-12-18) Jiacheng Khoo: Hope support for Edge Chromium will come. Currently it doesn't work on Edge Chromium.
- (2019-12-04) Vladislav Kozlov: Best app ever :P Highly recommend, I use it on a regular basis with my android phone to send links and copy sms auth codes to pc in literary one click! Holy it's almost a must. And the price for the mobile app is definetly worth it. Thank you João Dias :P
- (2019-11-25) 貓貓: Traditional Chinese,Please Q___Q
- (2019-11-22) Ross Mountjoy: I've literally been looking for this my whole life. I am now complete.
- (2019-09-12) Terje Skuggen: Rest in peace Pushbullet. Join has been around for a while but is the new king! No reason to pay an incredibly amount of the Pro version of Pushbullet when Join has ALL the features from Pushbullet AND a whole lot more for a small one time fee
- (2019-08-20) 롬곡옾눞: 지금까지 쓴 여러 클론노티 어플중 최강
- (2019-06-11) 方一帆: Sophisticated tool, highly integrated with google drive.
- (2019-04-17) Gillian Nhu Phan: I've been using this extension for a year and now it keeps sending me this error message and doesn't let me login. I did everything it asked to clear the cache and cookies. This is the error message: "Unable to sign in to your Google Account: Delete cookies". Thank you.
- (2019-03-27) psydex: Love it!
- (2019-03-16) roba da fantascienza, complimenti davvero agli sviluppatori
- (2019-01-14) Sudhanshu Singh: This is one of the best ever chrome extensions I have ever used. This is my daily driver and a seamless bridge between all my devices.
- (2019-01-08) Kevin Doyle: used this for years. Brilliant product
- (2018-12-20) Jürgen: funktioniert toll danke
- (2018-12-02) Or Schiro: Toll, um das Clipboard mit Android zu synchronisieren!
- (2018-11-30) Dwaune H.: I'm reviewing this as of the most recent update and wow, I can safely say this app is a better alternative to Push Bullet. Thank you to the developer for creating and working on this app. I know I appreciate the convenience and I'm sure others will too.
- (2018-11-29) Allen Seiger: Works great for everything. If you set up encryption the same as your phone, then the SMS works. Overall, it works a little better in every category than Pushbullet.
- (2018-11-03) 铸销锋镝: 非常好用！就是发送图片有点不太方便
- (2018-10-24) Pasquale Carlo Maiorano Picone: Everything works perfect. Just a suggestion, on click on a gmail notification is better if the extension search for an open gmail tab instead of always open a new one.
- (2018-10-17) Jakub Šilar: tohle je uplne bozi plikace, dokaze toho neskutecne moc, dokud nezkusite nevite ze ji potrebujeste :)
- (2018-09-06) Update Freak: hammer Erweiterung. Super Funktionen!
- (2018-08-11) Karol Szczęsny: Bardzo dużo możliwość , szczególnie przy integracji tasker i node red
- (2018-07-17) Very useful when you're working on yur desktop. It helps you save a lot of time.
- (2018-07-16) Jerzy Pieńkowski: Potężne możliwości. Bardzo potrzebne filtrowanie MMS od spamerów
- (2020-01-19, v:1.8.18) prashanth sequeira: Not working correctly on Edge chromium browser
Join is not working correctly in Edge chromium browser, is there any work around for this ?
- (2020-01-17, v:1.8.18) Kaysen Hawes: Notifications Displaying "50 y"
Notifications my devices are displayed through Join on my Laptop running Windows 10. Previously, the notifications had a time above them, such as "11:51 am". Now, they display "50 y". Maybe a bit of code is missing the "sec since 1970 + ..."?
- (2019-11-13, v:1.8.18) Sam Benz: why is JOIN app randomly becoming my default keyboard?
why is JOIN app randomly becoming my default keyboard?
- (2019-10-06, v:1.8.12) Sam Benz: Android 10 Copying from Device to other device issue...
when will you update for android 10? i am on the pixel 3 and while i can receive clipboard from other devices, i cant share my android 10 clipboard outwards. heck, ill even pay! please lol
- (2019-10-01, v:1.8.12) Ken Schoenberg: Can't switch back to all conversations
When I am in the conversation window I can't get back to the top to hit the left-arrow to get back to all conversations. There are two scroll bars, one for the conversation, and one that should allow you to go back to the top and hit the left arrow, but that second scroll bar doesn't work. I have tried removing and reloading the extension.
- (2019-08-27, v:1.8.12) Ron Kardos: SMS not showing up on my laptop Mac.
Sent and received messages are not showing up. However, when sending, people seem to get it. But it is not showing up afterwards. Does that make sense?
- (2019-08-19, v:1.8.12) Dziban Molniya: Support for Edge Dev
Will there be support for the chromium-based Edge browser?
- (2019-07-05, v:1.8.12) Jeffrey McClain: Join still copies clipboard to other devices in Incognito mode, despite not being allowed to run in Incognito?
Join is not allowed to run in Incognito mode, and I even disabled it from running in the background when the browser is closed. Yet somehow it can still detect when I copy a link within Incognito and transmits it to my other devices. Is this intended behavior? It seems like a bit of a privacy risk, I'd prefer it to be opt-in behavior or better yet just respect Chrome's "run extension in Incognito" toggle. For reference I am running Windows 10 v1903 with the latest stable version of Chrome, and I have all 3 "Clipboard" settings enabled.
- (2019-06-01, v:1.8.10) Julien Lespérance Hudon: avoir la full version
I finish my 30 days trial and i want to pay for the full version but i cant find where
- (2019-05-30, v:1.8.10) Julien Lespérance Hudon: paiement
est ce que je peux avoir le lien ou payer our debloquer lapplication ? merci
- (2019-04-26, v:1.8.10) Bernie Brusk: Notification delay
Hey, I'm not sure what changed, but today, I've noticed that when I get a call, there's about a 15 minute delay for when I get the notification on my computer.
- (2019-04-26, v:1.8.10) Sean Blonien: Brave Browser Support
Join does not seem to work with the Chromium Brave Browser. Error is "Testing registration on Join's server... Must provide regId"