Bring your devices together
Bring your devices together Learn all about Join here: http://joaoapps.com/join/ Download the Android app here: https://goo.gl/o6L5UP ☑ 30 day trial - one time payment to unlock Try the app for free for a month, then unlock it with a one time payment to continue using it ☑ Notifications Receive notifications from Android and interact with them on any device. For example, you can reply to a Whatsapp message from your PC. Notifications use the standard Windows Action Center with the Windows 10 app ☑ SMS messages from any web browser Be it Android, PC, or even iOS, you can send SMS messages from any web browser: http://joaoapps.com/join-sms-from-anything-with-a-browser/ ☑ Clipboard Sharing You can manually or automatically share your clipboard between devices. On Android you get a handy clipboard bubble for easy sharing. Think chat heads for your clipboard ☑ Remote Writing Write stuff directly in any Android app from your PC or any other device ☑ Open web pages remotely Quickly open a web page on another device. For example, you can send a page from your PC to your phone or from your phone to your PC ☑ Files Send files from any device to any other device and optionally automatically open the file when it arrives. Super useful for remote installing an apk from your PC for example ☑ Screenshots Get a quick screenshot from your Android device on your other devices ☑ Wallpaper Quickly set your Android or PC wallpaper while browsing the web in Chrome ☑ Location Find your Android device by getting its location or making it ring really loud ☑ Deep Tasker Integration Make Join your own by pushing stuff from Tasker, changing any of the app's settings and querying your devices. You can totally make your own customized Join app if you want :) ☑ End-to-end encryption Join can send any sensitive data encrypted if you set a password ☑ Google Drive as storage Your personal data (like your SMS messages for example) is kept privately on your Google Drive. Shared files are also kept there so that you can easily access them later.
- (2021-07-31) Suryakant Kashyap: Why does it want my PHYSICAL LOCATION and READ MY BROWSING HISTORY??
- (2021-06-11) Andrei Balan: i have a tiny problem i do not know how to register my browser (Brave) it does not show any buttons to register
- (2021-05-15) Tom Michael: This a MUST have extension! I don't know how I ever used my desktop without it!
- (2021-05-11) TJ: I paid for, and have used this app for a few years. It worked fine until recently. Now when I receive an sms pop up I can't see the bottom of the text where I would type my reply. I'm not the only one, per the support page. It's been several weeks now and they've done nothing to fix it. I rarely pay for apps, so when I do and they don't work correctly and don't bother fixing it, it really makes me mad. FIX THE PROBLEM!
- (2021-03-27) Diego Vásquez: Excelente aplicación para copiar el portapapeles a todos tus dispositivos!
- (2021-01-11) Stanislav Brabec: Jedno z nejužitečnějších rozšíření. Propojení prohlížečů, propojení s mobilem, přeposílání stránek do jiného zařízení, sdílení schránek, propojení s mobilem, příjem a posílání SMS, informace o hovorech. Peníze za aplikaci pro Android byly dobrou investicí.
- (2020-11-29) Daniel Coelho: Best app/extention
- (2020-11-24) Río V.: 10/10
- (2020-11-19) Tim De Graeve: Great extension for sharing information between devices and triggering automated tasks. Keep up the great work!
- (2020-11-18) Micah Ketcham: crashes chrome until you can figure out how to disable the extension. took me over 30 minutes just to disable the extension due to constant browser crashes.
- (2020-10-01) Ben Bezuidenhout: Not working. My device does not even see the extention.
- (2020-09-30) ka su: 就很nice,就很棒
- (2020-09-30) Arnaud Goebbels: Fonctionne bien. Après avoir essayé plein d'autres apps, c'est la meilleure.
- (2020-09-17) Ling Mao: Great!
- (2020-09-16) Özgür Liman: Very very succesfull app both on android, pc and chrome
- (2020-08-22) Ynotme: 정말 유용하고 잘 쓰고 있습니다. 그런데 다른 브라우저에서도 작동하게 해주세요.
- (2020-08-14) Petr Menšík: Very usable extension helping with many daily usecases!!!
- (2020-08-11) Ryan: It's a must-have extension IMO, even if you don't use tasker. It's easy to set up with basic functionality, with the rabbit-hole of possibilities going very deep for what it can accomplish. It's taken years for other apps like the Windows phone companion to come around, and they're still not even close to providing what Join can.
- (2020-07-18) sameer khan: Not getting alerts of new text messages. It used to work. What's the issue? Anyone else facing this?
- (2020-07-14) Frank Zen: Doesn't work with Brave so I had to minus a star. I can't leave Pushbullet without Brave/Chromium support.
- (2020-07-14) Frank Zvovu: Doesn't work on Brave so I had to ding it a point. Brave is a Chromium browser and it allows the extension to be install so it really should work.
- (2020-07-09) miracle chiamaka: it's work great and i love it.
- (2020-06-28) Alterra Richards: thanks ok
- (2020-04-14) SZ Editor: can we stream game with it?
- (2020-04-09) MARIO LUNA: genial
- (2020-03-19) Youri Le Cottier: It works... most of the time. I guess this is the best alternative to Airdrop/Handoff for non-Apple devices. It does have a lot of features. User experience could be better. I wish there was an option to change or at least disable the notification sound.
- (2020-03-11) Emma Cabaltera: Successfully connected phones and PC's as messages are sent and we get push notifications, however, on the 2 Android devices we cant see where to find and reply to messages other than when the push notification arrives and we choose "reply directly". After we reply we can no longer find the messages.
- (2020-03-09) Rangflix রংফ্লিক্স: good
- (2020-03-01) Grace Farm: 편리한 어플 아주 좋습니다.
- (2020-02-20) Jürgen Wagner: Top Tool wie alles vom Autor! Perfekt zum synchronisieren zwischen Devices und dem Ausführen von Eventghost und Tasker Aufgaben.
- (2020-02-17) Federico Calzoni: Cambia totalmente il modo di utilizzare i tuoi dispositivi. fantastica. merita una donazione.
- (2020-01-18) Fengchao Chen: the ultimate solution to sync clipboard between android and laptop!
- (2020-01-06) Achyutha N R: Awsome
- (2019-12-18) Jiacheng Khoo: Hope support for Edge Chromium will come. Currently it doesn't work on Edge Chromium.
- (2019-12-04) Vladislav Kozlov: Best app ever :P Highly recommend, I use it on a regular basis with my android phone to send links and copy sms auth codes to pc in literary one click! Holy it's almost a must. And the price for the mobile app is definetly worth it. Thank you João Dias :P
- (2019-11-25) 貓貓: Traditional Chinese,Please Q___Q
- (2019-11-22) Ross Mountjoy: I've literally been looking for this my whole life. I am now complete.
- (2019-09-12) Terje Skuggen: Rest in peace Pushbullet. Join has been around for a while but is the new king! No reason to pay an incredibly amount of the Pro version of Pushbullet when Join has ALL the features from Pushbullet AND a whole lot more for a small one time fee
- (2019-08-20) 최준형: 지금까지 쓴 여러 클론노티 어플중 최강
- (2019-06-11) 方一帆: Sophisticated tool, highly integrated with google drive.
- (2019-04-17) Gillian Nhu Phan: I've been using this extension for a year and now it keeps sending me this error message and doesn't let me login. I did everything it asked to clear the cache and cookies. This is the error message: "Unable to sign in to your Google Account: Delete cookies". Thank you.
- (2019-03-27) psydex: Love it!
- (2019-03-16) roba da fantascienza, complimenti davvero agli sviluppatori
- (2019-01-14) Sudhanshu Singh: This is one of the best ever chrome extensions I have ever used. This is my daily driver and a seamless bridge between all my devices.
- (2019-01-08) Kevin Doyle: used this for years. Brilliant product
- (2018-12-20) Jürgen: funktioniert toll danke
- (2018-12-02) Or Schiro: Toll, um das Clipboard mit Android zu synchronisieren!
- (2018-11-30) Dwaune H.: I'm reviewing this as of the most recent update and wow, I can safely say this app is a better alternative to Push Bullet. Thank you to the developer for creating and working on this app. I know I appreciate the convenience and I'm sure others will too.
- (2018-11-29) Allen Seiger: Works great for everything. If you set up encryption the same as your phone, then the SMS works. Overall, it works a little better in every category than Pushbullet.
- (2018-11-03) 铸销锋镝: 非常好用！就是发送图片有点不太方便
- (2021-07-20, v:1.8.23) Becky Wong: does this work with iOS or only PC
does this work with iOS or only PC?
- (2021-06-11, v:1.8.23) Bise Chen: Edge support problem
I installed join on Edge, but it doesn't work properly. My edge is 91.0.864.41
- (2021-05-12, v:1.8.23) RHYNE: Login on chrome launch
Hi there, No issue with the application itself, but just as a note I've uninstalled Join because it will pop up twice on every chrome launch if you're not logged in. Logged out UX is highly frustrating and will prevent me from using Join when it may have been convenient in the future. Thank you for your work otherwise though.
- (2021-05-11, v:1.8.23) TJ: SMS popup isn't showing the bottom part where I would reply to the text.
When I receive an SMS popup and I hit to reply, it isn't showing the bottom part of text message where I would reply to the text. I see I'm not the only one with this issue lately. How do I fix this?
- (2021-05-10, v:1.8.23) John G: Window size issues with latest update
After the latest update, there are some screen sizing issues. If I click the button to pop-out a larger version of the window and go to the SMS tab, the bottom is cut off -- even when the window is full-size. You can barely see the input textbox where you type your message -- you can only see a tiny piece of the top of the textbox. Once you are able to click it and start typing, it slides up a bit so you can see, but then the top part of the window is hidden). It did not do this until the most recent update.
- (2021-05-08, v:1.8.23) Mabel Darling: Make SMS notifications easier to hide!
I found and purchased Join simply to replace the built-in Microsoft Your Phone app that wasn't working, so I can send and view text messages from my PC. I know it's designed to do a lot more complex things, but I only need it to do that one basic function. However, if I have a guest or coworker present, my privacy is suddenly compromised - the content of my texts pop up for anyone to see. I assumed there would be a toggle to hide those temporarily (but still have them being received to show a text thread when I return to it) but it doesn't seem to exist in the app!??! I have to completely force notifications off from Chrome or go into my Chrome extensions and completely turn Join off. Why isn't there a simple switch that I can pin or make a shortcut for hiding/showing my SMS/MMS?
- (2021-05-04, v:1.8.23) Masud Sultani: Extra scrollbar when i click on icon
A vertical and horizontal scrollbar appear when I click the icon. I want to remove this and autofit the extension window. Is this possible?
- (2021-02-16, v:1.8.23) Tobias Ankréus: Change the phonnumber to a name
Hi, I wonder if it is possible, in sms, to change the telephonenumber to a name? If I can change it manually or so? If not I would like that to be possible.
- (2020-12-07, v:1.8.23) Micah Ketcham: chrome crashing/freezing when enabling automatic copying of clipboard to other device
i'm not sure how to view logs on the extension, but when i enable copying the clipboard from my chrome extension to other devices, my chrome completely freezes up. the only way i can even fix this issue is to either completely disable or uninstall the extension, or if i'm still on the options page to enable/disable the clipboard copying to other devices, i click that when the window looks normal instead of saying "(not responding)". if i click it when it says "not responding" the whole browser crashes and force closes automatically. the main reasons i use this app are for the clipboard and sending files between my own devices, please help!
- (2020-12-05, v:1.8.23) Jeff State: Other options for SMS Text Popup on Windows Notification?
Hi, how can I select to Delete, Archive or Mark as Read for an SMS, to send to my Android phone, through the Chrome popup notification? The Dismiss Everywhere command doesn't mark the SMS as read, and the other options, Reply/Forward/etc., are useful, but I'm looking for the full set of commands to deal with SMS. I can't locate a place to enable the other commands that I'm looking for. I'm a paid member of your service, so I'd think that all of the available commands for Chrome pop-ups are enabled. Is there something different we need to be doing to get these commands to appear and work? Is there some other computer app or extension that needs installing? I don't want to have to bother with setting up extra Tasker processes to accomplish this simple goal. Here is an example: A one-time use code is sent via SMS to verify a web login. Join immediately pops up that code in its Chrome notification, so we can quickly use the code before the notification disappears and then Delete it. However, I can't Delete it. Instead, I can Dismiss the SMS and the one-time use code still resides as a New Message in the SMS app. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work. I replaced my paid Airdroid account with Join. -Jeff
- (2020-10-05, v:1.8.23) sameer khan: Not working on the Brave browser.
Join is not working on the brave browser, even after installing the extension. The browser is not getting detected in the join.
- (2020-09-18, v:1.8.23) Florence Dalgard: delta i möte idag hv gjör jeg? Jeg har et nummer å ringe til
delta i möte idag hv gjör jeg? Jeg har et nummer å ringe til
- (2020-09-16, v:1.8.23) Jeff McKnight: Let upper tabs stay when clicking into SMS
When using the extension and clicking into SMS at the upper tab, the upper 'notification' and 'device' tab disappear. I wish these tabs would still remain so I wouldn't have to click out and click back in.
- (2020-08-22, v:1.8.23) Ynotme: Please let it work with other browsers.
It's useful and I'm using it well. If it works with a compatible browser, it will sell a lot more. Especially in Korea, many people use chrome-based whale browsers, but many people hesitate to buy them because they are not compatible programs.
- (2020-08-20, v:1.8.23) Kevin: add support for edge ?
as title say i am on edge and does not work, so i can ring my phone and sync clipboard but i cant send from my phone to my edge cuz it has not name This device: undefined
- (2020-08-07, v:1.8.23) Annie T: Joining to office and home computer
How do I find my computer at home
- (2020-05-21, v:1.8.22) sameer khan: Not getting any notifications alerts on chrome
Not getting any notifications alerts on chrome. What's wrong?
- (2020-05-20, v:1.8.22) 저오나: join doses not work in Whale borwer
This doesn't work in whale browsers. I think the join app is one of the most useful apps in my whole life. I desperately want to use this app in whale browser. I hope that this issue is resolved quickly.
- (2020-04-07, v:1.8.19) YH P: Join app does not work in Wale browser extension app.
This doesn't work in whale browsers. The join app is one of the most useful apps I use. My desperate desire is to support the join app in the Whale browser. I hope that this issue is resolved quickly.
- (2020-04-07, v:1.8.19) Daniel Tatarkin: Is it possible to get it working on chromium-based browser, Brave? Microsoft Edge?
The extension works perfectly on Chrome, but doesn't work on Edge (Chromium) and Brave (Chromium), it doesn't register as a device after logging in. I know that both browsers are missing GCM keys / API Keys, do you know if there is a way to workaround that to get the extension registered on other chromium browsers? Diagnostic screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/pU0pxC1.png Thank You! - Daniel T
- (2020-03-29, v:1.8.19) Jeff Newcomer: Group Texts - chrome browser extension
Why can't I see the actual person who sent the text when I get a text from a person in a group text? I see the text but it just lists all the people in the group at the top of the text where you'd normally see just the sender's name.
- (2020-03-27, v:1.8.19) Darrell Isaac: Where is it?
I have installed Join for chrome and there is no sign of it?
- (2020-02-26, v:1.8.19) Steve Norton: Join voice in chrome extension
First let me say Join is great ! I use it on Chrome, Samsung S7 , Samsung Tab-E and Note-4. Is there a setting in the chrome extension to change the voice TTS it uses ? Am I missing something? Also I noticed Join will not save Actions created when using the Note-4 , my Join is V2.2 and the Note-4 is android 6.0, could that be the problem and if so is there a lower version of Join I could try ? Thanks.
- (2020-02-06, v:1.8.18) P N: What is the price? What can I do with my Mi Band 3 with this?
I congratulate you, because you are one of the only dev to clearly mention the trial duration, and that we'll have to pay after this. But how much is the lifetime cost? Could I sync or push notification via Tasker from my Mi Band 3 to my PC with this extension? I search a bridge PC-Mi Band, without passing via my Android phone.
- (2020-01-26, v:1.8.18) Martin Chua: Pop-out Notification Window Not Showing
My chrome browser used to show a pop-out window when I received say a SMS on my phone, but now it's not happening. Please help.
- (2020-01-19, v:1.8.18) prashanth sequeira: Not working correctly on Edge chromium browser
Join is not working correctly in Edge chromium browser, is there any work around for this ?
- (2020-01-17, v:1.8.18) Kaysen Hawes: Notifications Displaying "50 y"
Notifications my devices are displayed through Join on my Laptop running Windows 10. Previously, the notifications had a time above them, such as "11:51 am". Now, they display "50 y". Maybe a bit of code is missing the "sec since 1970 + ..."?
- (2019-11-13, v:1.8.18) Sam Benz: why is JOIN app randomly becoming my default keyboard?
why is JOIN app randomly becoming my default keyboard?
- (2019-10-06, v:1.8.12) Sam Benz: Android 10 Copying from Device to other device issue...
when will you update for android 10? i am on the pixel 3 and while i can receive clipboard from other devices, i cant share my android 10 clipboard outwards. heck, ill even pay! please lol
- (2019-10-01, v:1.8.12) Ken Schoenberg: Can't switch back to all conversations
When I am in the conversation window I can't get back to the top to hit the left-arrow to get back to all conversations. There are two scroll bars, one for the conversation, and one that should allow you to go back to the top and hit the left arrow, but that second scroll bar doesn't work. I have tried removing and reloading the extension.
- (2019-08-27, v:1.8.12) Ron Kardos: SMS not showing up on my laptop Mac.
Sent and received messages are not showing up. However, when sending, people seem to get it. But it is not showing up afterwards. Does that make sense?
- (2019-08-19, v:1.8.12) Dziban Molniya: Support for Edge Dev
Will there be support for the chromium-based Edge browser?
- (2019-07-05, v:1.8.12) Jeffrey McClain: Join still copies clipboard to other devices in Incognito mode, despite not being allowed to run in Incognito?
Join is not allowed to run in Incognito mode, and I even disabled it from running in the background when the browser is closed. Yet somehow it can still detect when I copy a link within Incognito and transmits it to my other devices. Is this intended behavior? It seems like a bit of a privacy risk, I'd prefer it to be opt-in behavior or better yet just respect Chrome's "run extension in Incognito" toggle. For reference I am running Windows 10 v1903 with the latest stable version of Chrome, and I have all 3 "Clipboard" settings enabled.
- (2019-06-01, v:1.8.10) Julien Lespérance Hudon: avoir la full version
I finish my 30 days trial and i want to pay for the full version but i cant find where
- (2019-05-30, v:1.8.10) Julien Lespérance Hudon: paiement
est ce que je peux avoir le lien ou payer our debloquer lapplication ? merci
- (2019-04-26, v:1.8.10) Bernie Brusk: Notification delay
Hey, I'm not sure what changed, but today, I've noticed that when I get a call, there's about a 15 minute delay for when I get the notification on my computer.
- (2019-04-26, v:1.8.10) Sean Blonien: Brave Browser Support
Join does not seem to work with the Chromium Brave Browser. Error is "Testing registration on Join's server... Must provide regId"