Show upcoming/missing episodes, your series and history from Sonarr
Version log 1.5.0 Resolve issue: unable to select season in show view, if you have any issues please update to at least 220.127.116.1132 1.4.2 Resolved issue where options are not visible on smaller resolution screens 1.4.1 Added option to hide the badge if there are no wanted items available 1.4.0 Season 0 is called Specials now Options page will open automatically when extension is not configured Check if image url is set 1.3.0 Updated badge behavior + added interval time in settings Fix images on protected environment Technical updates to better handle large amounts of data 1.2.0 Change name to Sonarr Connect Added extra checks for url in config page. 1.1.2: initial release
- (2020-03-25) Scott Lutz: The extension works great for me. No problems connecting to Sonarr. I wish they had an extension for Sonarr like this!
- (2019-04-12) Eric Mulvihill: very convenient, wish it did Radarr too!
- (2018-11-01) Does this plugin still work? I would give 5 stars for putting effort into teh NZB world if I could get it working, but it connects via the API but does not show any of the data. I'm running the latest build of everything involved.
- (2018-05-19) Meth Methanoid: Works great but loses 1 star as it loses settings every time I run CCleaner. Sabconnect does not so clearly it is because of HOW the authors chose to save the settings. Maybe they should talk to Sabconnect authors??? ;-)
- (2017-09-11) Mike McCaskey: Great extension, works perfect.
- (2016-11-11) Brian Rozmierski: Great tool - one bug tho. If an upcoming episode is TBA (has no air date) in Sonarr, the extension will list the episode as having aired a few seconds ago.
- (2016-07-27) Scott McCauslin: Very useful!
- (2016-02-16) Scott V.V.: Barely functional. Shows are missing their posters, the calendar is always missing today's shows. Give it a miss.
- (2016-02-08) Brian Kai: Very handy! The Series column needs a fix though, the last item in the class .list gets cut off. Adding about 2em padding fixes this, but of course that also adds that to the other 2 columns. There also seems to be an incompatibility with sites using authentication through nginx instead of individual auth through sonarr.
- (2015-05-28) Jacob Crouch: Works great, gives you a nice view of what's up next.