Hit-a-Hint and migemo link search for Chrome
NOTE: All chrome extensions are not allowed to be enabled on 'https://chrome.google.com/' This extension enables you to navigate your Chrome browser without using mouse. It includes 1. migemo-link-search, and 2. Hit-a-Hint. Migemo is a tool for searching Japanese Kanji text by its pronunciation. For example, you can search the word "漢字" by typing "kanji" in Romaji. Hit "."(period) or "/" to activate Migemo-link-search. Input keyword and "Ctrl-g"("Ctrl-Shift-g") to select next(previous) candidate. Hit enter to click selected element. Hit ";" to focus selected element. Hit-a-Hint can enable you to click link by keyboard. Hit ","(comma) to activate Hit-a-Hint. You'll see popups with unique key on all the elements you can click in a page. Type the key and then hit enter/semicolon, you can click/focus the element. You can enable/disable these features in option page.
- (2019-10-08) Steve Farkas: It doesn't seem to work anymore. This should be updated or removed from the chrome web store.
- (2018-09-04) Paul Han: I do not want trigger the click event, but I want trigger the moseenter and so on. I thank it can provide a optional panel when the search input is showed. and provide a group keymap for these option.
- (2018-05-08) Daniel Lefevre: Can't turn it on, options page does not work
- (2017-01-19) jose samuel ramirez g: descargar
- (2016-11-16) Bogdan Ionitza: the only thing that works is pressing / then typing the first letters of the link. Comma functionality (aka "Press-a-Hint") doesn't work, and the option to make it active is not saved, whenever I open Options page, it's deactivated.
- (2016-10-29) K. J.: options menu does not save
- (2015-09-30) Jingpeng Wu: the typing can not locate specific link when there exist many similar links.
- (2015-08-04) Chuck Stone: Thought it was for doing what you can do with ALT for windows like added keyboard options (infinity sign etc)
- (2015-06-17) อรรถวุฒิ ชัยวง: d
- (2014-12-17) Jeus: not save setting and not work. i have linux.
- (2014-06-04) Philippe Lafrance: This extension would be awesome if the options page would actually work. It's impossible to disable the coma hotkey so every time I write anything on the web I accidentaly trigger the hints and it's reaaaaaly annoying. :( So much potential though.
- (2014-05-24) Erik underström: Have some issues with some websites but it's really a good plugin :D
- (2014-04-08) Robert Prije: It seemed good for a while. But now I find I can't save any "disabled sites". And it's not smart enough to know when I'm editing text, so as soon as I edit text and hit a punctuation key it brings up hit-a-hint. This wouldn't be so bad if I could just disable the sites that this bothers me on the most. Sadly after months of persisting with this, those 2 problems were killers for me and I've had to uninstall.
- (2014-03-19) Martin Kiš: Please add few suggestions mentioned everywhere above (below)
- (2013-12-03) Roberto Sebestyen: Its pretty good but buggy. The options screen does not save settings, and unable to add "exceptions". Clicking add does nothing.
- (2013-11-04) Jon Smithers: This would be amazing if the option page wasn't buggy and useless. Can't blacklist Gmail.
- (2013-08-04) any shortcut in open in new tab for selected links on hit a hint? thanks
- (2013-05-30) Martin Kinčl: Great extension, but the options page is unusable, because of violating the google CSP, so no changes are saved
- (2013-05-26) Alessandro Stoppato: I see no updates by the developer since 2011, but this extension is ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL tool to gain higher productivity
- (2013-05-03) Erik Andris: This makes the browsing very efficient, if one gets used to keyboard. The only drawback I see is that it only works with a visible portion of a page, and therefore does not allow to acces shortcuts from the hidden part directly.
- (2012-05-20) Michał Olejniczak: rozszerzenie bez które żaden geek się nie obejdzie :P. Cudowna nawigacja bez potrzeby podpinania myszki czy obsługi touchpada. Jedyna przeszkoda jaka nam stanie na drodze to flash ale reszta działa sprawnie i szybko.
- (2012-04-04) Ren-Shan Luoh: I am using this extension on MacBook. I almost don't have to use the touchpad now!
- (2011-11-28) Yh Eyh: Definitely a five star from me. But could you please add an option that lets us change the key from the comma to whatever we want? I know I'm not alone in not liking this choice for the key, so if it's not too much trouble could you please add an option in a near future update? Anyways, great extension. Thank you.
- (2011-10-29) 郑玉腾: Nice!This is exactly what I'm looking for.