Adds option to refresh your timeline if there is a new tweet.
Adds an icon in your nav bar to enable refreshing your timeline if there is a new tweet. Now works on user profiles! However, if you're scrolling, I recommend leaving it off as Twitter will bump you back up to the top. To turn on/off, just click on the icon in your nav bar! I appreciate feedback! If you find an issue or have a suggestion, open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/andrewjkerr/twitter-refresh/issues :) View the source on GitHub: https://github.com/andrewjkerr/twitter-refresh
- (2016-04-06) Cheryl Anne: Does Not Work.
- (2016-02-01) JD Prouty: Works on my Home page but not on my Lists, which is where I need it. :(
- (2015-10-01) John Henning: Best extension NA
- (2014-09-01) Joshua Triplet: Fantastic extension, auto refreshes when new tweets are detected, and turns back off by clicking a link in the Twitter page frame instead of using another address bar extension button. Only improvement is maybe add a timelimit changing option in the extension settings, but it's not really necessary.
- (2014-08-26) David R. Singer: simply did not keep up with new tweets of busy subjects
- (2019-09-22, v:2.1.0) Jason Beville: Refresh doesn't work with the new Twitter layout
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'observe' on 'MutationObserver': parameter 1 is not of type 'Node'. at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (twitter-autorefresh.js:42) at j (twitter-autorefresh.js:9) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (twitter-autorefresh.js:9) at Function.ready (twitter-autorefresh.js:9) at K (twitter-autorefresh.js:9)
- (2015-11-11, v:2.1.0) Ivey West: mobile.twitter.com
Does this work on mobile.twitter.com