A faux rich text editor for Twitter. Adds unicode transforming functions to your Tweet editor on twitter.com
Adds a faux rich text editor to your Twitter tweet editor on twitter.com. Fancify your text by replacing it with unicode character equivalents that are bold, italic, etc.
- (2019-08-25) Sami -Jan Lintula: Macht genau das was es tun soll.
- (2019-03-08) l r: It does not work. When you try to open the extension it just brings you back to the chrome extension store.
- (2018-12-23) - Slinger -: The idea is good, but the buttons disappear behind other items (like recommended follows) and not all fonts display correctly. Also would be nice if it worked on Tweetdeck.
- (2016-05-20) Jessica Ettinger: spam - won't delete DO NOT USE THIS
- (2016-01-03) Vincent Lagrandmaison: great but I would like to add some smiley with your extension :)
- (2015-11-08) Raj Kumar Markan: I only see boxes. Needs further work. How does unintsall it?
- (2015-11-04) Tom Lahey: For anyone having an issue in Windows, long story windows unicode sucks, old Unicode sets from years back are still online. http://gschoppe.com/uncategorized/fixing-unicode-support-in-google-chrome/ Click on Code 2000 Font Set at the bottom, it worked for me and no virus (always scan files first) FYI the files are; CODE2000.TTF CODE2001.TTF CODE2002.TTF In case you want to find from another source. I hope this helps!
- (2015-07-13) Timothy Lyon: Silly people don't have proper Unicode fonts, when this extension works it works great. However, it can be iffy at times.
- (2015-05-05) Rad Labs: All the empty boxes out there except for very few. Poor extension was not tested properly.
- (2015-05-04) Pamela Hill: Need to update something, I see a ton of empty boxes. I'm hoping for more sparkly things on the next update/fix. ***I updated my review, because it does work on my Mac.** But on my PC it does not. FYI.
- (2015-05-02) Leslie Lawson: Sadly all I see are a bunch of boxes. Needs works I'm afraid.
- (2015-05-01) Mohsin Naqi: Doesn't quite work for me. All I get is a bunch of boxes http://puu.sh/hxKDw/6028ec4280.png
- (2015-05-01) George Kushnir: Wow. Thanks to this extension, I was able to Bedazzle every chick at the club and deflower over 42 different virgins that night. Thanks Bedazzle!
- (2019-07-16, v:1.0) Mi mail: Problem in new Twitter
Hi, Bedazzle does not work on new Twitter!! Please could you fix this magnificent extension?
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0) Dave Taylor: has stopped working on twitter
extension is on but no bedazzle option on tweets. removed it re-installed extension is on but does not work
- (2017-12-11, v:1.0) format is off and whole box is off
The selection box runs off the screen, and unless one has the right fonts, nothing but squares appear for most of the choices
- (2016-11-16, v:1.0) Casi Opea: desaparece de twitter
desaparece de twitter
- (2015-07-13, v:1.0) Timothy Lyon: Squares are a user issue
Inform users that the squares they are getting are because they don't have all the right fonts they need.
- (2015-06-12, v:1.0) Paul Karch: Most formatting doesn't work
Most of the format options appear as empty squares and don't do anything when applied to selected text.
- (2015-05-27, v:1.0) Karoline Vincelet: 14 fonctions défaillantes
14 boutons qui montrent des carrés au lieu de mises en forme.
- (2015-05-23, v:1.0) Kevin Adam: Don't work well
Same problem, just squares instead of formats
- (2015-05-01, v:1.0) Carlos Naranjo: no funciona
añadí la extensión pero no funciona, al intentar crear el twett no me muestra el tipo de letra solo salen como cuadros.
- (2015-05-01, v:1.0) Robert Badea: not working
pagecode must be wrong, i got mostly squares except a few, try maybe utf8? and, if possible, add it to tweetdeck, too..