A free, highly customizable text and code editor extension for your browser.
- (2022-04-24) Robert M. Papillion: It's just what I needed: Open an existing text file from a local drive or create one from scratch. Save the text file to a local drive.
- (2022-02-23) David Wilson: Really liking this so far! Hope to see this continue to be supported.
- (2021-12-01) Skelly: Everything is great!!! The only thing I need is being able to type in Lua, that's it!
- (2020-09-02) Naol Fekadu: Exactly what I'm hoping to find
- (2020-07-25) Pierre Fortier: I like it. I wish (1) it could open in a tab and (2) it could enable code folding.
- (2020-02-04) Luciano Raffaelli: Can't believe the app opens half-window, and can't be resized. Unistalled immediately
- (2019-12-04) Ben: Does not save to windows 10 pro pc properly, lost a lot of notes and contents!
- (2019-10-25) Clifford Slocombe: Does not auto save or prompt on exist for unsaved changes - lost work, gave up.
- (2019-07-29) Yao King: how to open this extension as a new tab in chrome, not as a standalone window?
- (2019-05-16) 雷雨: Looks good, like atom.
- (2019-05-10) Mc Spam: It's an easy application to use, it also allows me to copy code snippets and quickly locate opening and closing brackets, plus it's distraction-free and shows up every time I log myself into a Chrome browser... What more could I ask for?
- (2019-03-09) nice for editing