Enables Horizontal Scroll in Trello
Trello by default doesn't gives the feature to scroll board horizontally whereas as the number of lists grows its not easy to view all lists by clicking and moving the board or moving the horizontal bar manually (surely this flow doesn't seems smooth on desktop and laptops right). So, this extension adds the feature and enables the horizontal scroll on Trello boards. Change Log: v3.1.0 - Updated Options UI as per chrome extension's options UI version 2 with this update - now options window to set scroll speed opens up in extension page. v3.0.0 - Provided option to customize scroll speed ( defaults to 30 ) v2.0.0: - Fixed bugs: now horizontal scroll deactivates automatically once it detects the presence of vertical scroll bar within lists or cards. Note: If horizontal scroll stops working while switching boards - please refresh page.
- (2021-08-21) Ian Nastajus: this does horizontal great, but then introduces vertical scrolling problem.... but it appears trello integrated it by HOLDING SHIFT circa ~2017 i'm guessing from this video. cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9pZSC7tEU
- (2018-05-15) Flávio Lima: Works as intended, but it disables vertical scroll when the extension is enabled, which kind of creates a problem where there was none before.
- (2017-02-03) Robert Bancroft: Vertical scroll disabled. Scroll speed in options is never remembered. I'm sure it's possible to yscroll when mouse over long list but xscroll otherwise.
- (2015-09-19) It's worked preety well so far
- (2015-08-03) 布丁: 當我滾輪移動時，他只會回到畫面最左邊，造成我的困擾。
- (2015-06-30) Den Drobiazko: For users without touchpad this is just a godsend. Option so intuitively expected that I can't get how one can work without this extension.
- (2019-01-19, v:3.1.1) Kyle Donnell: Not functioning
Hello, I installed the extension but it doesn't seem to be working. I closed and reopened Trello but I can't seem to scroll. For reference, I'm on Windows 10 and using Chrome version 71.0.3578.98. Thanks
- (2017-02-03, v:3.1.1) Robert Bancroft: Key modifier
A key modifier might be a good idea. Default behaviour could be either x or y scroll, set in options. And a key modifier (shift, alt etc..) could do the opposite.
- (2017-02-03, v:3.1.1) Robert Bancroft: scroll speed option
I set the scroll speed in options, close the dialogue box, reopen it and it has reverted back to default.
- (2016-06-16, v:3.1.1) Sachin Divekar: Scroll through lists is not working
The extension has enabled horizontal scrolling, but now scroll on vertical list is not working. In the changelog I saw a bug fix in v2.0 which says this issue was fixed. But it seems it has reappeared. Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 (64-bit)
- (2015-06-30, v:3.1.0) Den Drobiazko: Stopped working
Somehow this stopped working for me. Tried turn off/on, allow incognito mode, restart browser - nothing helps. Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 (64-bit)