A link is worth more than 1000 words: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/O2fpZq36otA This Chrome Extension…
A link is worth more than 1000 words: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/O2fpZq36otA This Chrome Extension fixes this annoying behavior and disables the scroll on the calendar grid in Google Calendar. You won't be able to navigate to next/previous month using the scroll. You will have to use the arrows < > buttons, as normal people expect it to be.
- (2021-07-02) milk nagini: i love you
- (2021-06-16) carla cinelli: Grazie, grazie, grazie. Finalmente il mio Apple magic mouse non sposta più i mesi di Google Calendar
- (2021-06-11) Dennis Luken: OMG... this does EXACTLY what it offers!!! It could be siphoning all of my credit card data and I would STILL have it enabled... this problem has plagued me for years! Well done!!!
- (2021-04-29) Michael Webber: THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! I no longer have the sudden urge to throw this iMac down a flight of stairs for stress relief.
- (2021-04-29) Milen Voutchev: Perfect-ish! Only wish it wouldn't disable scrolling in Schedule View, but except for that, all is great!
- (2021-01-21) Rebecca Stievater: Yes, thank you! I just switched computers and reinstalled this after I realized the most annoying feature of Google Calendar was back. Does exactly what I want it to do.
- (2020-08-31) T Pipher: Works Great! WHY OH WHY would Google shoot themselves in the foot by making there own product stupid! At minimum I should be able to turn this on and off with a toggle. Thank you so much for doing Google Engineers job and making it usable!
- (2020-08-31) Evyn Fife: I can understand the disappointment for users that need vertical scrolling capabilities on week view but as someone who only needs the month view to STAY. STILL.... GAHHHH!!!! Thank you so much! My life is much easier and I no longer toss and turn at night dreaming of being thrown into a google calendar loophole. I would love to know how far people have mistakenly thrown themselves. I think my max was about a year and a half into the future.
- (2020-08-17) VJR: MAGNIFICENT Does the one thing perfectly! This is what extensions should be about.
- (2020-07-29) Jeremy Korman: The extension disables ALL scrolling, not just horizontal. Can you add an option so users can disable horizontal scrolling, but leave vertical alone? I need to be able to vertically scroll to see all my meetings when I'm in week view.
- (2020-03-05) Evangeline Wilds: This seems like such a small tweak, but it saves me so much frustration and inconvenience when using Google Calendar (or accidentally changing deleting events due to misclicks!) Thank you!!!!!
- (2019-11-22) Joshua Holmes: Thank............. GAWED!!!! This is my personal find of the year! There is a special place for you in heaven, Sir Ivan.
- (2019-09-05) Marcus Trapp: Nailed it. This should be built-in setting.
- (2019-08-19) John LeConche: oh my goodness! saved my sanity! perfect
- (2019-08-13) Art Geigel: Fixes the absolute most annoying aspect of Google Calendar.
- (2019-08-13) Misha Video: Saved my sanity! It's weird that the biggest tech co. in the world would fix this issue. YOU did and save me from virtual insanity!. Cheers!
- (2019-07-25) Gina J: Finally! I wish I'd found this extension ages ago. <3 Thank you!
- (2019-07-24) David Schilling: Works exactly as described. Thanks.
- (2019-07-23) Brian Nation: Thank God!!! Google Calendar on the Mac has been driving me crazy for years, This solves it!
- (2019-07-19) Beth DuBon: Does exactly what it says it does. Why isn't this a setting in my google calendar page? Who is to say. Glad I found this extension through a google search!
- (2019-07-08) Martin Davies: Perfect - fixed in Brave Browser! How annoying is the calendar scrolling when using a mighty mouse! Note: Had to restart Brave Browser for extension to activate. Thank you.
- (2019-05-21) Mike S: Thank you so much! That side shuffling nonsense had me fit to be tied.
- (2019-04-11) David Wagner: Thanks so much. What a pain that was! Wonderful solution.
- (2019-03-05) Oliver Monk: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- (2019-03-05) Franco Ruarte: Many thanks for making this!
- (2019-02-11) Marc Wade: Simple and effective! Thanks very much for this.
- (2019-02-06) Moving Proz: thank you lord
- (2019-01-21) Thomas Mavian: Excellent! Fixed one of the most annoying things ever invented! :)
- (2019-01-17) Kim Etzel: THANK YOU!!! I've been desperate for this extension ever since google calendar released the (hideous) update last year! :)
- (2019-01-04) Nicolas Bry: Rempli exactement sa fonction ! merci
- (2018-11-28) Kamal Kumlien: Works as expected, but it should not disable scrolling in week view (some people have long days to scroll though!), only in month view. Also, I don't get why it needs read/write permissions on the calendar, read-only should be sufficient. Unfortunately I will have to uninstall it. I'm just getting used not to scroll with the trackpad and use the keyboard shortcuts instead (P for previous period and N for next). Thanks anyway!
- (2018-11-18) Bryan Cain: So this, is what happiness feels like! Now I can painlessly look for a new calendar app that works as it should - TY!
- (2018-10-29) David Tregoning: Oh my god thank you! The whizzing off through months/years was driving me mad!
- (2018-10-29) David Leacock: How do you spell relief? The months jumping around like popcorn on a hot pan was driving me nuts. Was looking for a new calendar program until I found this great little extension. Little things make a big difference.
- (2018-10-14) Dave Kernen: Version 0.5 released on October 14, 2018 works! Although on the Schedule, it will only scroll if cursor is exactly over the scroll bar. Many thanks!
- (2018-10-02) Melissa Rausch: It's not working.
- (2018-09-28) Nathan Lundblad: This was awesome but has stopped working :(
- (2019-09-25, v:0.5) Serena Watson: This doesn't work for me
Any plans to make this work again. It's much needed.
- (2018-11-16, v:0.5) Not working
I downloaded your extension and its not working. Help! Thanks!
- (2018-10-31, v:0.5) Disable Scroll for Month View Only
Only "Month" view needs scroll disabled. Day, Week and Year views work well with scroll enabled. Can you disable scroll for only the Month view? Thanks for the great extension!
- (2018-10-11, v:0.4) Eric Paquette: Does not work
As many others described, the calendar scrolls. I removed many other extensions that might have interfered, restarted Chrome multiple times, nothing resolves the issue: I'm stuck with horizontal scrolling in Google Calendar as before I installed the app.
- (2018-10-10, v:0.4) Please update! No longer working!
No longer working!
- (2018-10-04, v:0.4) Doesn't Work
Please update so this works with update to Google Calendar. I would pay for this extension if required!!
- (2018-10-03, v:0.4) Anne Tan: it didnt work for my calendar...
my calendar still moving from page to page.
- (2018-09-24, v:0.4) David Vickerman: Not working after Calendar update and... THANK YOU
Hello! I know it must be frustrating to have to fix your extension when Google updates, but from all of us that NEED this extension....THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK ON IT! Looking forward to it working again!
- (2018-09-24, v:0.4) Michael Becker: Please make it work again!
You make Calendar usable :) Please help us :) Sorry Google keeps breaking your code...
- (2018-09-24, v:0.4) Terry Witt: Please update
Just tried this extension today and it currently does not work. Apparently Google's last update broke it. I agree with others that without this the Calendar is almost useless!