Scroll tabs with alt + mouse wheel OR right click + mouse wheel.
Usage to scroll through your open tabs ---------------------------------------- Way 1 : Press ALT Key + mouse wheel Way 2 : Press mouse right button + mouse wheel When you scroll your mouse has to be anywhere over the page but not over the tabs. Also, if you once disabled the extension and re-enable it, all the tabs has to be reloaded to register the event (restart chrome is fine). Where it works --------------- It's working on every pages with real content loaded EXCEPT internal "chrome://" pages or "https://chrome.google.com/*" pages.
- (2019-10-21) Volker Stransky: Funktioniert in keinster Weise.
- (2019-08-23) 皮皮shrimp: not usable on 2019-8-23 22:09
- (2019-03-26) Vladimir Afaunov: This was a very useful plugin in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome too. But it no longer works with latest versions of browsers (for a year at least). PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLUGIN / EXTENTION!!! We really need it to work!)
- (2018-09-28) Mangesh Yevale: Working just fine. You just need to know how it works. HERE IS HOW IT WORKS: 1. This extension only work with actual webpages/websites and NOT with chrome's settings or extensions (like: "chrome://settings/" or "chrome://extensions/" or a BLANK page) 2. You need to right-click + scroll on the WEBPAGE itself (anywhere in the page). 3. Right-click + scroll on the TABS will not work Restart the chrome after installing this extension if it doesn't work the first time.
- (2018-09-05) Work perfectly
- (2018-07-28) Paula: Doesn't work AT ALL.
- (2018-06-10) Crazy Horse: funktioniert nicht, manchmal scrollt es 3-4 tabs, aber die meiste Zeit tut es nicht. Der kommt mir wieder runter.
- (2018-05-18) Not_ _Clarence: would get 5 stars if there was an option to goto the next tab(towards the right) using rightclick+scrollup. Other than that the extension works perfectly fine for me .Cheers.Would like to hear from you .
- (2018-04-17) DarkoAqua: No longer works properly (Chrome 65), switches only to the first left tab and then stops. Does not work in opposite right direction at all.
- (2018-03-28) --: top
- (2018-02-11) SkillUp Gaming: Does nothing.
- (2018-02-10) Konstantin Dralyuk: Doesn't work (Windows 10, Google Chrome 62.0.3202.94)
- (2018-02-01) Михаил Савин: doesn't work too
- (2017-12-18) Hermès Honshappo: Not working on OSX, even after restarting Chrome and creating new tabs
- (2017-10-21) Arun: Does not work unfortunately. Likely due to Chrome updates.
- (2017-09-04) Walter Duncan: doesn't work windows 10 Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-08-23) Tri Nguyen: good, suitable with my need
- (2017-07-13) Tom Paine: Doesn't work on OS X
- (2017-06-27) Tom: geht nicht
- (2017-04-18) ぎんでい: 切替時に真ん中にでてくるタブ名一覧は正直必要ないですね。jsでつくられたページとかでは動かないのが悲しい
- (2017-03-11) Sly Morrison: It works very well, unfortunately not perfect, due to limitations imposed by Google itself, which in addition to not offering this function by default in your browser, does not yet allow independent extensions to do so. The ideal thing was to place the mouse pointer over the tab bar and rotate the mouse wheel and thus switch between tabs, as is the case in Chromium for Linux, unfortunately, Google does not allow extensions to change the behavior of the browser itself . Unfortunately, too, it does not work on system tabs, the Chrome Web Store, pages generated by other extensions, and offline files.
- (2017-02-26) gimcold: not work.
- (2016-12-17) JC V: right click and wheel is great. thks
- (2016-12-07) Greg Malinowski: Not working on Chrome version Version 55.0.2883.75 m
- (2016-11-23) Jaga Tranvo: works on chromeOS and with logitec k400+
- (2018-02-24, v:0.2) Jesse Rigdon: Option to choose between click and alt scrolling?
So, from what im seeing, there is no way to enable a choice within the settings that would allow us to choose between... 'alt + scroll' and 'click + scroll' I have other addons that are using 'click + scroll' and it is causing them not to work. Why cant we have a simple choice between the two keystrokes?
- (2017-03-10, v:0.2) Sly Morrison: Chrome Tabs
Hello, first of all, thank you for this excellent extension. I do not understand programming, but I saw this extension: Peek-a-tab, Tabs Manager for Google Chrome, and I think it might contain the solution to the problem of tabs chrome://, Chrome Web Store, pdf's, tabs generated by other extensions, new tab, etc. In this extension, there is a setting that lets you browse a list of open tabs just by hovering over their names. This works even for system tabs and offline files. In my view the action of this extension is identical to ALT + SCROLL. Please take a look. Thank you. Links: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/peek-a-tab-tabs-manager-f/nnpdamdaknpnohmlbnmgphiodghbohop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfhad3O-_k https://github.com/pramjeet/peek-a-tab
- (2016-11-25, v:0.2) Samo Oglas: Suggestion
add mouse rightOneClick to close tab and you have all options what users missing in Chrom, I forget; tab click open behavior If you manage to make smoothing simple like this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/tab-utilities-fixed/ You can probably get donation BR
- (2016-07-12, v:0.2) Solidman: Dont Work
In last version Chrom dont wrork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2016-05-23, v:0.2) zhou wei: Is it support Chrome 50.0.2661.102 m
Installed on Chrome 50.0.2661.102 m, but seems it's Not work! Is it support on the Chrome verson ?
- (2016-02-18, v:0.2) ElessarJD: Use without ALT or Right-Click?
Hello, would it be possible to get an option to scroll through tabs without having to use a modifier?
- (2015-12-14, v:0.2) Christopher Dobson: Doesn't work on chrome internal pages
On the "This webpage is not available" internal chrome page, alt + middle mouse wheel is not possible.
- (2015-11-23, v:0.2) Burt Cummings: Speed
Is there a way to change the speed when switching from one tab to another ?
- (2015-07-21, v:0.2) Ehud Eliasaf: why can't it be like coolnovo?
chromeplus or coolnovo project that is now closed had the perfect way - mouse on the tabs and just scrool
- (2015-07-09, v:0.2) Mat Thomas: Maximum
Hi there, I keep getting a popup that I think is associated with this (great) plugin, which says something about maximum hotkeys - usually when I'm using the mousewheel in other applications, with Chrome still open in another window? Any thoughts? It says to check 'help' but I'm not sure where help is? Thanks!