Zoom web pages with the left or right mouse button and the scroll wheel.
Scroll Zoom is a browser extension which lets you zoom web pages by holding the left or right (default) mouse button and moving the scroll wheel. The preferred mouse button can be set from the extension's options, and the customization of zoom levels is also supported. The continued development of Scroll Zoom is made possible thanks to the support of awesome backers. If you'd like to join them, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon Due to browser restrictions the extension does not work on chrome.google.com/webstore or local browser and extension pages, such as chrome://extensions. Relevant browser bugs: • On macOS and Linux the right mouse button gesture does not zoom pages as expected, the context menu is shown The extension is also available for Edge and Firefox: https://github.com/dessant/scroll-zoom#readme Reviews are not monitored for bug reports, please use GitHub for issues and feature requests. https://github.com/dessant/scroll-zoom
- (2021-05-15) Åkerlund: LOVE IT!!!
- (2021-04-29) Neel: Absolutely perfect
- (2021-02-22) BIOS-Pherecydes: Simple, effective, no unnecessary bells or whistles. Does exactly what it says, exactly how I want it to. Perfect.
- (2021-02-12) Dragan: Works great, exactly what I needed
- (2021-01-04) AttALiUs SciUS: One of the best out there. Unfortunately one thing prevents me from using it....When I zoom in and out, it does so by 25% and I cannot get the page, to the zoom percentage I want exactly....Can you add an option where we chose how much % it zooms etc. 5%, 10%, 20%, 25%.Thank you.
- (2020-11-13) Julius L: I would absolutely love this if it had the option of using the scroll wheels button (middle mouse button). I found this functionality in Affinity Publisher and fell in love with it.
- (2020-09-26) John Lakatos: Does not work
- (2019-11-29) Алексей Попов: Отлично работает, с зажатой правой кнопкой. Дано искал такое.
- (2019-10-17) Vark Vark: Exactly what I was looking for. Zoom in/out utilizing the mouse only, without the need to reach for any keys on the keyboard. Perfect. Thank you.
- (2019-08-04) Michael Winn: Rubbish, when zooming with the scroll wheel the page also scrolls up/down at the same time as zooming!