Makes the YouTube video player shrink into the bottom right corner while scrolling.
When scrolling down on a YouTube video, the player will minimize into the bottom right corner. This means you can still watch the video while you're reading comments, etc. This works with both the HTML5 and the Flash player. I've disabled the ability to seek/skip through the video in the mini HTML5 version (it's actually hidden now) because YouTube's HTML5 player doesn't like the smaller dimensions of the player and the seek bar messes up.
- (2018-08-30) Minh Thang Duong: Doesnt work
- (2018-05-18) Milán Nagy: Doesn't seem to work.
- (2017-11-20) Klaas Adinant: Something I've been waiting for a long time. Don't know why Youtube doesn't provide this basic feature. It'd be great if this extension allowed me to move it to the utmost corner of my browser.
- (2017-10-17) kima khiangte: It doesn't work with the new YouTube.
- (2017-07-13) Filippo Campolmi: It was exactly what I was looking for. I hope it get the option to move the video window, in that case this extension will get 5 stars. Anyway nice job and thanks
- (2017-02-26) R S: this is extremely useful! thank you so much.
- (2016-04-29) Niko Albani: Amazing, really! However, sometimes the video's size gets a bit smaller when I scroll back up. PS Can you add a function where the video can be moved or positioned as one'd like?
- (2016-01-26) Megha Bhatt: Very useful. I love it!
- (2016-01-25) footytang: doesn't work. restarted browser and still nothing. am I missing something or is this thing junk?
- (2017-08-30, v:1.0.5) Bence Papp: Error with new youtube layout!
Worked properly until youtube changed layout today 08.30. Look into it ASAP