Make Vimeo videos automatically play. When opening a video in a background tab, it only begins playing when you switch to that tab.
Vimeo AutoPlay is a super simple extension that will make videos on Vimeo automatically play when they are loaded. Videos only start playing when you actually select the tab with the video in it. You'll never have to worry about videos autoplaying in the background. V1.0.1: - Little performance improvement. - Stop searching for a video if it's not on the page (like upload page etc).
- (2019-03-30) iyi
- (2018-12-18) laura;,: eu quero asisti filme
- (2016-07-07) Andrey S: шляпа, ничего не работает...
- (2015-02-16) juan carlos ortega: Muy bueno,Funciona para que arranque automaticamente los videos en VIMEO!!!Recomendado
- (2014-09-03) Valentin Ghimpu: Thanks.
- (2020-03-30, v:1.0.1) Muno CH: je suis avec un chromebook
je ne parviens pas a me connecter aux sites pour adultes
- (2019-10-23, v:1.0.1) The TC's Of Flint-ness: sex
- (2016-01-21, v:1.0.1) Aiman Khan: Extension doesn't detect embedded vidoes
Hi, I'm trying to use this extension for a website that has a vimeo player embedded in it, but the extension doesn't seem to detect the player. I took a quick look at the frame source and I can see the player there. Is there anyway to update the extension to pick these up as well?