Pauses any HTML5 videos that would autoplay. Click to play the video when you want to watch it, not when you open the browser tab.
Limited to YouTube videos. The extension will not prevent HTML5 videos hosted on other websites auto-playing, but for YouTube videos, the extension will pause the video when the page loads.
- (2020-08-21) iamatruepro: Works well and videos in the background don't play. Works as expected
- (2018-05-10) Eric T: Werkt als een van de weinige. Super!
- (2018-05-08) Cookie__XD: Working but not fast enough. Stops the video after it already started.
- (2017-08-02) This extension does not work as it is described. No AutoPlay did not effect any HTML5 in my browser. I went to a website (9anime.to) that autoplays its videos and the HTML5 player did not stop w/ this extension installed. I discourage you from installing THIS EXTENSION it WILL WASTE YOUR TIME.
- (2017-05-11) Ola Ringdahl: Does not work
- (2015-05-16) Thedward Blevins: Doesn't appear to do anything.