ScrollMark is a small yet intuitive extension created to save you time and effort. It's frustrating when you return to a long…
ScrollMark is a small yet intuitive extension created to save you time and effort. It's frustrating when you return to a long article, blog post, or online reference, only to find that you've lost your original position. Simply click on the ScrollMark icon at the top next to the URL bar once the page loads to scroll down to where you left off. It's that simple! As always, I welcome your suggestions and criticisms on how to make this better. -- Rohit
- (2021-07-31) Pat MySecret: Really needs a visual indicator to let you know when the mark is set/unset like extension ScrollMarks has.. I'm uninstalling. Instruction is poorly written and people may not be understanding how to use it. Click when at a location on a page, and then when you go back to the site, click again to go back to the set location. Won't get past "load more pages" type roadblocks same as most similar extensions.
- (2021-04-23) Florian Lobmaier: if you have annoying websites (tools) which always scroll up the entire page if you change an option, this is the right tool for you! It does the job perfectly! One click and you are at the position you left. Thanks a lot!
- (2020-07-20) Jose Pablo Valcárcel Lázaro: It doesn't work, I press the button to save scroll position and does nothing
- (2018-10-08) Rexrey: J'aurais préféré une solution de sauvegarde manuelle (ou au moins une option pour cela) mais ça remplit bien son rôle. Félicitations à l'auteur.
- (2018-04-20) Michael Cohen: Not a bad idea but it uses chrome.storage.sync which is limited to 512 items. So what happens after a while is that random web apps start breaking when the storage fills up (and also this extension starts breaking). It is hard to debug why it breaks too. The extension needs more work to make it robust.
- (2017-12-11) Алексей Сергеев: doesn't work
- (2017-09-05) Ashish Prajapat: COuldnt open the exention after adding it.
- (2017-08-12) Yanik Adamson: does the job! perfect
- (2017-07-05) Alex Dyrborg: I only have one qualm, and it is that i can't set the location myself. In case i want it to return to a point earlier than where i left off, cause i occasionally just scroll down for no apparent reason.
- (2017-05-06) Nguyễn Văn Bộ: Should have a timeout option and also hot key. Thanks for made this
- (2017-04-27) Heck Fy: does not work for me too, tried on local html document (extension was allowed to access local files)
- (2017-03-31) Ne fait rien.
- (2017-01-28) marsupilami80f: Ne répond pas à sa fonction , nul .
- (2016-10-25) Kyle Smaagard: Doesn't work (facebook)
- (2016-08-10) Georgi Koemdzhiev: Very nice! Works like a charm!
- (2016-07-13) Артем Еросеев: If you save the page to your computer, the scroll does not work!
- (2016-07-02) Mr. McSpocky: I tried it on facebook. Instead of scrolling to where I had left off, it only scrolled about 1/10 of the way down. :( Wish it would have worked, I would really like something like this.
- (2016-04-19) Chris Anderson: I refreshed the page, clicked the button, and it didn't do anything. Tried for several pages. Chrome on Linux.
- (2015-12-12) S Alharbi: i thought that once i open the page i will find it the position i left, instead of going to the extension icon... anyway thank you so much for making life easier :)
- (2015-08-27) Alberto Ardito: Utilissimo strumento!