Multitasking with chrome tabs made simpler
Are you a digital packrat? Specifically, are you the type of person who has 50 browser tabs open all the time? Then this extension is for you ❤️ When you have more than 50 tabs opened, it would be hard to find the right tab and move to it 🙄 This extension will list all the tabs you opened from all chrome windows and lets you navigate to it or close it. Want to be an efficient multi tasker ? 🚀 - Press Ctrl+K(Windows, chromeos, linux) or command+K(mac) to open the extension - Search the url or content to filter it out - Navigate with keyboard up and down arrow - Press Enter to move to the page - Or you can scroll through the list and click a tab to navigate ✌️ - Close tabs from a single place and keep your work more organized. Found any bugs 🐞, send an email to [email protected] and I will patch it up soon. Have any feedbacks, put it in the reviews and I'm glad to do it for you 😄
- (2019-09-16) 蓝羽箭: something like [Quick Tabs], but simple. Useful enough！
- (2019-08-19) 田雪津: Great extention, but it seems that Ctrl+K is occupied by chrome to search in the url bar. Is there any solutions?
- (2019-07-22) Randy Spangler: This extension makes my workday possible. I have sooooo many tabs open at any one time. Saas, with my line of business apps all on the web, makes this even more important. Because Chrome will re-open all of my tabs after a reboot, it allows me to keep things open that I want to remember. Go To Tab allows me to find them! I am getting ready to reload the newest release. The one feature that I would like is if I use the search function and then select a tab, I would like the search field to become empty and the dropdown to recede. Other than that, this is a great program!
- (2019-06-29) Rajesh Singh: Not giving 5 stars for no reason. Perfectly worthy of 5 stars. People should set keyboard shortcut for this extension in chrome settings to quickly switch to tab without requiring to touch mouse / touchpad.
- (2019-04-29) jesse blakely: works great! i just had to change to hotkey in chrome, as it opens search. Also i cant get the arrows to work . but enter enter does.
- (2019-03-15) Aravindh Ravishankar: praveen .. please market this
- (2019-03-09) pradeep kumar: Where have you been all my life, Loving it ❤️
- (2019-01-08) Pradeep Kumar: Sadly doesn't seem to work - you can't actually "go to a tab" when pressing 'Enter' or clicking on the tab from the list. Using Chrome version 71.0.3578.98. It would also be good if the tab list didn't close every time I tried to close a tab. As a heavy tab user, I'd like to 'prune' my list and close multiple tabs in batches. With this extension, I have to open the list and close each tab one by one, which makes it faster to close multiple tabs without the extension. Appreciate the effort, but needs more maintenance and love.
- (2019-01-07) Georgi Kirilov: I couldn't use it the shortcut isn't working on windows
- (2018-10-21) Roland Vitéz: I use Chrome 70.0.3538.67 64 bit, and the navigation doesn't works.
- (2018-09-27) Andy Pryke: Works well for me. No problems. Helpful when I have 200 tabs open across multiple windows :-)
- (2018-09-18) Robert Monteforte: Theoretically this sounds great, if only it worked. I can see the tabs listed but cannot navigate to them upon clicking on the tab that is shown. Utter failure on execution of this extension.
- (2018-09-06) Tibor Szász: The keyboard shortcut doesn't work, it just focuses on the address line, nothing happens :(
- (2018-07-18) Bruno Škvorc: It's great when it works. But in a situation of tab overload, when there's 50 or so to a window (consequently when this extension would be most useful) it simply tends to not work. Switching never happens, despite the extension being active and tabs being searchable in the list. In those cases it's only marginally useful as a list of opened tabs so you can manually navigate to the desired one.
- (2018-06-02) Oleksii Bespalov: Simple and great for it's purpose. The only issue is a slight delay after activating it. Starting to type immediately after causes first few letters to be handled by active tab instead of extension. Any chance for some UI optimization to resolve this?
- (2018-05-21) Juan Fernando Zalles Asbun: Great app! Just one suggestion. When I click to close to tab, the dropdown closes. It would be great if just the item is deleted instead of closing the dropdown.
- (2018-05-15) Mahesh Abnave: Can you please tell if we can invoke the extension using some keyboard shortcut? Apart from that the extension is perfect. Done, set the keyboard shortcut in the extension list. This is now my favorite extension!!! Keep doing great!!! :)
- (2018-04-02) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil
- (2018-03-11) sandhiya Avanthika: Perfect extension for heavy tab users. Totally loving it.
- (2017-11-26) Константин Курасов: useless. It shows tablist but doesn't open selected tab. Chrome 62 for Win.
- (2017-10-24) Anjo Mis: Please fix it. Can't navigate to tabs by pressing enter button or even by clicking it. Chrome version: 61.0.3163.100 64 bit
- (2017-10-13) David Svezhintsev: Yes, finally what power users have needed. Thanks for the update!
- (2017-10-01) Lubomir Geci: Very Clean, I loved it! But when I am using arrow key to navigate, list is not scrolling.
- (2017-09-19) Brandon Zell: I've used a couple similar extensions, but Go to Tab is, perhaps, the cleanest solution. Nicely done!
- (2017-09-19) Thierry van Benten: Nice idea, but would be really useful if i could close multiple tabs at once, instead of having to reopen 'Go to tab' after every closed tab