The easiest way to switch tabs on Google Chrome.
Switch Tabs is the only extension that lets you easily preview opened tabs and switch between them quickly. - Press Alt + X to jump to the previous tab - Press Alt + C to go to the next tab Or - Use Alt + the keyboard arrows (←, →, ↑, ↓) - or click with the mouse cursor to select tabs directly. Enjoy!
- (2019-09-23) Daniel Fernández: Es muy útil para cambiar de pestañas (ALT+V) cuando se está trabajando en pantalla completa, felicitaciones!
- (2018-11-24) Сергей Кореневский: not work
- (2018-09-09) Linh Óp: It's useful, but sometime it doesn't work on standing tab, I must click another tab to make shortcut Alt X working. It will be good if user can set shortcut by themselves when they don't default setting. Thanks
- (2018-05-29) yc zheng: 除了 Chrome 自带的标签页不能触发快捷键之外，其它的都可以用。
- (2018-04-05) やしち: なんじゃこれ？ インストール完了直後にそのとき開いてたタブ全部再読み込みし始めるからちょっと焦ったし、 アイコンをクリックしたところで何も起きない。 謎すぎる笑
- (2017-08-15) Karol Jasiński: Not working
- (2017-07-21) Oriana Pardo: No hace nada
- (2017-07-12) Yoganshu Sahu: Worked for me but introduced a flicker on all the pages with embedded videos, really frustrating to debug and figure out that this extension is causing the flicker
- (2017-06-23) Waleed Amer: The idea is great but it's not working! Nothing happens, it's corrupted and doesn't function!
- (2017-06-15) Karan Rajpal: Doesn't work at all for me. I set the hotkey in the extensions page to Alt + C and it doesn't do anything at all in any of the pages I try. Neither does clicking on the extension icon. Any idea what's wrong?
- (2017-05-05) Josef H.: Does absolutely nothing. No tab previews and the hotkeys don't work at all. That's a shame.
- (2017-05-04) Ted Liphardt: Its a great idea for full-screen viewing, but the quality of the thumbnail and text could be improved (myself having a very high resolution on my computer) but that is an easy fix. Otherwise, great idea and extension
- (2017-04-22) Shawn Graven: This needs some settings. Also alt+ arrows only works after Alt+X.
- (2017-04-19) Alberto Hartzet: No funciona.
- (2017-04-17) Operations Team: excellent
- (2017-03-15) Federico Guzmán: It's a nice extension that does it says in the tin. The only thing I can say troubles me is that when you press the key combination it invokes the extension UI but then you need to press once more to change to the next tab, whereas Alt+Tab in Windows needs only one key press to get you to the next window.
- (2017-03-14) Jenny Pfister: doesn't work :(
- (2017-03-14) Albert Portnoy: Great concept, but didn't do anything
- (2017-03-13) Mahdi Pourtalebi: doesn't work at all. chromium on mint64
- (2017-03-12) Lil_twisted gaming: does not work
- (2017-03-12) blnd dara: it didn't work at all...
- (2017-02-12) Claire Stosskopf: Super useful!
- (2017-12-14, v:0.1) Rob mate: problem
it does work but... it shows thumbnails preview down the page where I have to scroll down to find the it. also maybe u can make the thumbnail bigger or customisable. if you fix those will be great
- (2017-06-14, v:0.1) Martin Ligabue: Don't work
Hi, it just doesn't do anything
- (2017-06-14, v:0.1) Does not work AT ALL
Sorry. Can't describe it any simpler than that.
- (2017-04-17, v:0.1) Sleep less: Switch tabs in macbook air's way?
It would be nice if i can switch tabs with just a swipe, which is a nice function of macbook air?
- (2017-03-07, v:0.1) Joen Tolgraven: will you be putting this on github?
wanted to mod it so all titles are shown, not just the selected one. +maybe extend with urls above. great idea btw!
- (2017-03-07, v:0.1) Rozálija Hornyik: QUESTIA PAYPAL
MIT HIBÁZTAM?HOGYKIZÁRTAK AQUESTIA?POBEDNICKI OLDALROL: AMÁSIK KERESEM?,HOGYNEMTUDOM A PAY PAL JELSZAVAMAT,ELFELEJTETTEM PEDIG NAGYON TETSZETT.KŐSZÖNÖM?HA SZÁNNAK RÁM IDŐT
- (2017-03-07, v:0.1) Autello: Flickering on youtube
When the extension is enabled on Youtube, any playing video will have a faint flickering.
- (2017-03-04, v:0.1) Warning!
All currently open tabs will be refreshed when installing this extension.
- (2017-03-02, v:0.1) Sandy Irving: Not working?
The screenshots for this app look great, but I can't get it to work. Chrome v56 on Win 10.
- (2017-02-28, v:0.1) Shortcut modification
Hi, Just letting you know that in Polish alt+c is used for our diacritical "ć", thus Switch Tabs makes it impossible for us to use it, causing vast majority of us removing your software immediately, which is a shame as it's very nice. Looking forward for having that changed.