Allows you to bind hotkeys for Google Music player
Recent Changes: Fixed broken Next/Previous Track. Music Keys lets you bind hotkeys for Google Music actions: Default Commands: * Next Track: Ctrl+Shift+X * Previous Track: Ctrl+Shift+Z * Toggle Playback: Ctrl+Shift+A * Toggle Shuffle: Ctrl+Shift+S Clicking the extension button will focus the existing Google Music tab or open one if none. Please reload the existing Google Music table after installation if any. This extension is open source. Dual licensed under MIT and Apache 2.0 licenses. Source code: https://github.com/asafh/chrome-gmusic-keys We don't track any behavior or user data.
- (2013-12-09) Pietro Silvano: nice idea but doesn't work as it should work
- (2013-11-28) Andrea Corti: nice, but nex e previous track dont work :/
- (2013-08-08) Irving Cortés: Inmejorable extensión. Funciona a las mil maravillas.
- (2013-11-28, v:1.0.3) Andrea Corti: Next and previous track don't work
Next and previous track don't work, can you solve? Thanks
- (2013-05-10, v:1.0.1) Pietro Silvano: hide button
It's a pity that the extension doesn't work if the button is hiden.