Shows Bitstamp BTC price
Just shows the Bitstamp BTC (Bitcoin) price/rate. It's fetched every 60 seconds or when the user clicks on the icon. About badge background colours: * black - price did not change from last fetch. * green - price went up * red - price went down So... green is good, red is bad ;) Depending on the rate it might not fit very well. Just right click the icon, select "Options" and from there select your desired price precision. Also added possibility to configure notifications so user gets notified when price rises over or falls below configured threshold. Once the limit is met, user is notified and the limit is set to that value - and this is repeated every time new limit is crossed. Go disable the notifications or set a new limit if you get annoyed. source code: https://github.com/tanelpuhu/bitstamp-btc-price ps. made it for personal use, things might and will break, Bitstamp might be down (eg. maintenance) *** This is not an official plugin! *** The author of this plugin has no affiliation with Bitstamp., nor is this plugin endorsed or supported in any shape or form by the Bitstamp. More info about Bitstamp can be found from bitstamp.net
- (2018-04-24) Siclo Cadiente Jr.: no need to check binance for updated price, thank you very much
- (2018-04-20) Quang Vuong: ngon
- (2018-03-05) Richard Kur: Bardzo pomocna aplikacja ,wiele udogodnień.Ogólna ocena bardzo dobra
- (2018-03-04) Alex Tkachenko: Работает, то что нужно.
- (2018-02-18) Зебо: не работает
- (2017-07-29) User Name: Great extension! Works well and is lightweight
- (2017-07-25) Tho R: Leider nur in US$. Umstellung auf € wäre toll.
- (2017-04-24) Daniel Lima: Bom, e simples
- (2014-11-15) Damian Mee: Works great! Good job, mighty developer!
- (2014-04-15) Joe Niland: Works well. It would be good if clicking on the icon took you to the Bitstamp chart.
- (2013-11-21) Liam Brown: Working great. Love that you can change the decimal value. Really annoying when chrome chops it in half.
- (2013-10-15) Jc Morin: Simple and working well. I would remove the decimal value as it's always chopped in half.
- (2017-11-29, v:0.1.9) Максим Дубовик: Truncate number
As BTC rate is more than 10.000 now it is not fitting space, so can you please truncate number or probably Math.ceil() it. Another option would be substitute 10 with X like X231.5 but it wouldn't work for numbers greater than 10.999.
- (2014-12-21, v:0.1.9) Louis: requirements
Why does this extension need to be able to read and change my data on bitstamp ?