Number tabs when the ctrl/alt/cmd button is held.
A tool for those who uses ctrl/alt/cmd+number to jump between tabs. Display page number when you hold ctrl/alt/cmd key. Version 0.2.0.1: * Now the extension also works with pages having no favicon. * Fixed a bug that the number is not shown on some pages, such as google group. Version 0.1.0.2: * Show tab numbers when alt is held in non-Mac system. * Fixed a bug that tab numbers stay if page is closed with ctrl/cmd+w. * Fixed a bug that tab numbers stay if control is switched to another window when ctrl/alt/cmd is held.
- (2020-08-16) 张贵广: my tab is black background, and the number is black too...I can't see the tab number.
- (2020-06-26) Cristian Cristea: Doesn't support dark mode
- (2020-04-05) Alfredo Canziani: The numbers are black, therefore invisible on a dark theme. Please, add option for choosing font colour.
- (2020-03-05) Mike Jacobs: Its good but please add the ability to change the color of the tab number, as it can only be black right now, which invisible with dark mode.
- (2019-12-12) Khaled: Very bad.
- (2019-11-24) Aloyse Rumens: I only wish it worked... I even disabled my dark theme but nothing changed; no numbers on my tabs, whether I press a key or not. :(
- (2019-11-18) osvaldo carrillo: Does not work
- (2019-10-24) James P: I would give it a 5 if it supported dark mode. :-(
- (2019-10-17) Long: It works, you press alt, and after a few miliseconds you see the favicon on eac htab replaced with a number. However, I would add two customizable settings: First, the delay. I would allow people to use a delay of 0 miliseconds, I know at the moment is probably less than 500ms but I would prefer if it just showed with 0 delay. And second, changing the color. I use a dark theme so it's hard for me to see the numbers. But yeah, it works.
- (2019-09-25) Ballerz Fashion: Doesnt work on MacBook
- (2019-09-09) Will: Exactly what I was looking for. However, no 'dark mode' support. I can just about make out the numbers with native Mac dark mode. Please enable a simple dark mode that makes the favicon numbers white and this would absolutely be a 5* review!
- (2019-08-12) shi aquas: It seems doesn't work with https pages.
- (2019-07-28) Schittli Portable: Works as described, but *there is a small bug*: After this extension displayed the Tab Numbers, then you have to switch to another Tab before the extension will display the Tab Numbers again.
- (2019-07-11) Prashant Bhatia: For dark theme, it's tough to see the tab number. The number should be a light color for dark theme
- (2019-05-02) Di Chen: Cannot see the number in dark theme since the font is also dark. Would be better if adaptively changing the font color.
- (2019-04-27) Chris S: I use dark theme so I am not sure if this extension works or not. Developer needs to add the option for font color for people with different themes. This extension is meant for people with light theme. Tested again in 2019-04-27 and still doesnt work.
- (2019-02-05) William Loosman: Does Not work always, very strange behavior.
- (2019-02-05) doesn't work
- (2018-12-03) 小齐: Great
- (2018-10-22) Guillermo Owen Kank: not working anymore 22/10/2018
- (2018-10-17) Boblemarin: Perfect tool for efficient tab switching using a keyboard.
- (2018-09-17) Mike Bilel: works great so far but some settings would've been nice
- (2018-09-11) Razmik Badalyan: The idea is great. But needs polishing. 1. Numbers show up not fast enough after holding Ctrl 2. Should be an option to just keep the numbers on all the time (#1 wont be an issue anymore) 3. doesn't work on some sites Yet good idea, thanks
- (2018-09-06) RnD Vehco: I run version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) Arch Linux (64-bit) of Chromium and I get no numbers on my tabs when holding either CTRL or ALT or a combination of the two.
- (2018-06-22) edd xtrastrange: Doesn't work on Mac
- (2018-05-21) A bit slow to respond so you'll need wait for a split second after pressing control. It's an unwelcome friction for the purpose it's addressing but it works anyway. Thanks.
- (2018-05-15) Or Schiro: Excellent idea but needs some rework sadly. It doesn't always reliably show the numbers or sometimes numbers are just stuck there without updating anymore.
- (2018-05-11) whole product: xiao bai
- (2018-03-26) Haran G: nic.. ;) saves thinking which tab (to ctrl+num
- (2018-03-19) Robert (Bobby) Sheetgo: Doesn't always display tab numbers.
- (2018-03-17) George Mendoza: By design, it doesn't work if sticky keys is enabled. Would be nice if it has a configurable keyboard shortcut.
- (2017-04-22) Charles Szilagyi: Nice solution to have access to tab numbers but also leave favicons in place.
- (2020-06-18, v:0.2.0.1) Rohit Kumar Khatri: Not working on mac
Not working on mac
- (2019-11-26, v:0.2.0.1) Sina Firoozabadi: Doesn't work.
- (2019-07-31, v:0.2.0.1) Pete Phillips: numbers never seen
i use a mac; how can I see the number?
- (2019-07-22, v:0.2.0.1) Yu-Fan Tung: Light-colored number for dark theme needed!
Light-colored number for dark theme needed!
- (2019-06-27, v:0.2.0.1) Brad Vidal: Dark Theme Support
Hi, it would be useful if there was a way to show numbers in a light color for people with dark themes.
- (2019-03-08, v:0.2.0.1) Thaddeus Jiang: Doesn't work
- (2018-11-14, v:0.2.0.1) Andrew Childs: Non-functioning
- (2018-10-20, v:0.2.0.1) lorenz Dittmann: does not work
does not work
- (2018-05-18, v:0.2.0.1) Denis Kislitsyn: Doesn't work
- (2018-05-12, v:0.2.0.1) Or Schiro: Still maintained?
Hey stugrammer, Are you still maintaining this extension? Would love to see this maintained by the community on Github! :-) Thank you.
- (2017-11-17, v:0.2.0.1) Amy Timmons: Does Not Work
I installed - nothing. I opened a new browser window - nothing. This doesn't work.