Make phone numbers on any page click to dial.
This Vodia extension converts telephone numbers found on a webpage, into click to dial links to work with the Vodia PBX. If the phone number starts with a + or is written in the format (xxx) xxx-xxxx, it will be converted into click to dial. When you hover over it, it gives you two options: Either to call that number from the browser through WebRTC, or call that number from your desktop phone that is registered to the same account you gave in this extension's settings.
- (2019-06-24) Alessandro Marzini: In my google chrome on Linux, this extension breaks different web page browsing, impossible to use.
- (2018-07-15) Hamlet Collado: Easy to install and easy to manage.
- (2016-08-29) Johnny Monsarrat: Easily the best PBX app I have ever used.
- (2019-06-17, v:2.0) Matt Parsons: Extension causing chrome issues
1) When searching on Google, formatting for all Google Ads goes wrong. Text is illegible, links can't be seen etc. You would imagine that this is nothing to do with your extension, but this has only happened since installing your extension and as soon as the extension is disabled, everything returns to normal. 2) When I search for a phone number on Google, it seems to do multiple screen refreshes over and over again until Chrome thinks I am a robot and asks for Captcha info. If I disable the extension and do the same search, it doesn't do it. Any suggestions on what may be causing it? Thanks
- (2017-10-17, v:1.1) David Tibben: Highlight number to dial
It would be great to be able to highlight a number to dial, as sometimes there's other characters in the field making the number dialled invalid (as is the case with our CRM and project management tools).