Print currently displayed page on GitHub with beautiful format
Tired with finding a good solution to print out your markdown / source code files on GitHub or save them as PDF? GitHub Printer is a tiny yet useful extension you need!!! HOW TO USE: - Open any GitHub markdown / source code file - Click on the GitHub Printer extension icon - Refresh the browser when done.
- (2020-10-07) Henry Bender: Thank you, just what I was looking for.
- (2018-06-28) Atsushi Yokoyama: Great tool which I longed so far. It would be more helpful if we can remove border lines (rectangle around the document)...
- (2017-02-28) Ronald Petty: Most GH MD plugins don't wrap text and thus truncate. This one does seem to wrap ok, but if you have code blocks, they do not appear to wrap. Not perfect but maybe the best one yet.
- (2017-08-01, v:1.0) Christoph Päper: Limit to github.com
This extension asks for permission to read and rewrite any visited page.
- (2017-02-28, v:1.0) Ronald Petty: Code Wrap
Is there a way to wrap code blocks? Plan text rendered ok, but code blocks 'slide' if they don't wrap.