Print GitHub Flavored Markdown exactly as it appears on GitHub, with just two clicks.
Print GitHub Flavored Markdown exactly as it appears on GitHub, with just two clicks. Faster and easier to use than other methods, such as downloading the markdown file and running it through a converter. Works on any page on GitHub or GitHub Enterprise that has a markdown preview. Post issues and suggestions here: https://github.com/jerry1100/github-markdown-printer/issues
- (2020-01-22) Michael DePouw: Thanks jerry1100!! 🤝
- (2019-09-20) Sergio Blnc Gnzlz: Muy buena utilidad!!
- (2018-12-13) Shiwakant Bharti: Works as expected!
- (2020-04-23, v:0.5) Deanna Beatty: gmp
Hello, Unfortunately, I get gibberish when following the steps in your youtube video with gmp chrome extension for a github markdown file. The images turn out fine but the text is scrambled. any ideas? thanks, Deann
- (2018-12-06, v:0.2) Martin Hall: Thank you!
Just wanted to say a big thank you for this extension. Exactly what I needed.