Create and view markdown files from anywhere. Simple and easy. A Github Flavored Markdown Editor.
- (2021-11-10) Ze Kitez: Tried it and removed it. I stay with the plugins for Visual Code. Just a few things that didn't work: the "help" is not really helpfull, no file import but copy the md into the browser (?), bullets are not displayed (or white ?) , pics don't show.
- (2021-09-28) Chris Ma: After copying the generated HTML results to Evernote, the content becomes one line; we look forward to adding support for line breaks.
- (2020-01-16) Rob Wheeler: Two years after the last review which complained that the trial lasted a nano-second, same thing happened to me! Its not reassuring that it takes this long to sort out a bug.
- (2019-01-15) Mark Abraham: Robert Ninja, I just installed it and the trial is already over. I would suggest making the editor free, with premium features as add-on's. That way you can compete against the other free MD editor extensions. I'd like to try the extension again once you've fixed the nano-second trial bug.
- (2018-10-01) Seumas Mac Uilleachan: Installed, went to try and it instantly told me my trial period was up. What, I get 3 nanoseconds to try it? Uninstalling!
- (2018-05-22) Robert James Gabriel: Great tool
- (2018-02-06) Patrick Corrigan: I love this extension. So handy for writing Github readme files without having to click preview.
- (2017-07-31) B: Does the job, but has no syntax highlighting for code snippets.
- (2020-12-22, v:14.1.2) Benjamin Song: What I should do after I add it to chrome?
I already add it to chrome. But I don't know what I should do to see youe M D. Please explain it for mr.
- (2020-01-03, v:13.0.1) Anthony Pantekoek: Purchase not recognized by extension
I just purchased the markdown extension but I still get a pop-up that states my trial is over. Is there something I need to do to reset the extension? I have already uninstalled it and installed it again.