Live CSS Editor. Write custom CSS for any website and see your changes in real time.
- (2020-09-20) smellyboot: can you add a html feature where we can change the html too?
- (2020-09-20) Likogan Dude: Amazing CSS page editor. Really easy to use, and let's me make all websites dark mode. Helps a lot when playing around with my own websites. Huge thanks to the creators for making this plugin!
- (2020-09-18) Valka: beauty and clean, making the ui draggable will also improve it
- (2020-09-17) Danilo Prado: Being using Amino for just a couple of hours and I'm already loving it! The interface is beautiful, the auto-complete is spotless, the ability to save per page or per domain is amazing! Can't wait to see what the next updates will bring! :D
- (2020-08-26) Wojciech Górski: Loving it so far, only thing it missing(for some reason) is lack of scrollbar.
- (2020-08-25) We Zone: Когда пишешь внезапно курсор прыгает на первую строку. Исправьте пожалуйста.
- (2020-08-14) Ferdy Sopian: helpful extension, beautiful UI. if you don't mind, please check, the amino stoped working when insert 7865 chars, 280 line breaks.
- (2020-08-12) Amir Ahmed: I I like this extension so much, I wish they would add more features and make it even more powerful. This is by far the best extension for any front end ui developer.
- (2020-08-03) Kevin Thornbloom: Love the UI! Sometimes it causes position: fixed elements to move even if I'm just applying CSS like filter: invert(1); I also think it might be nice if "Domain" was default instead of "Page"
- (2020-07-29) Nick Der King: It just works good. Would love to use SCSS one day. But as it is now, it is just what you expect from such an extension. Nice UI, good functionality and no issues.
- (2020-07-26) Mauricio Vuljevas: No está mal, pero creo que le falta bastante optimización y más funcionalidades, por ahora Stylebot va muy por delante. En cuanto a UX/UI, muy buena.
- (2020-07-23) Trình Huỳnh Thái: A perfect solution for my CSS habits!
- (2020-07-19) Robin Denis: There is sometime a small delay before the style is applied. Also, it would be nice if it could open by default on "Domain" tab when opening the editor (or at least remember your last active tab). Other then that, great extension, does the job and the editor is nice.
- (2020-07-16) John Stevonson: Great tool! Especially useful when developing websites in raw HTML, because sometime you just can't get the padding right, so Amino is useful instead of having to turn of the nodejs server, and restart it etc.
- (2020-07-15) Nd Haniff: Hello i'm frontend dev and love this tool. I want to suggest that you guys add the find function because if i use for longer css i'm in trouble for finding the classname. overall this extension is the best!
- (2020-07-08) NoodleboxPi: I tried posting in the forum in support, but I'm not getting any reply about global scripts. How do you write a global script, not by webpage or domain. It's been months and no reply. There's no thorough instruction how to do a global script or where global script file folder on your PC.
- (2020-07-07) Muhammad Tayyab Hasan: Takes ages to just show up. EXTREMELY SLOW
- (2020-07-04) Ali Gholampour: great extension add inspect element directly, html color selector please.
- (2020-07-03) Dan Baraian: Love it! I made some webpages I use more beautiful!
- (2020-07-02) mosa kareem: What a fantastic! i Like it so much thanks for making .
- (2020-07-01) Michuu: At first I added this just to play around with CSS but I realise how powerful this application, like Adblock but not as heavy handed. If there is a feature on a website that I don't like or just want to tweak I just write the CSS to target it. I've removed annoying modals, resized huge play buttons and changed fonts. I've made the website truly my own, my favourite application
- (2020-06-28) Alan Liang: Awesome! Very helpful.
- (2020-06-26) Andreas Buslehner: Works great! Enjoy it very much , since I can now read my docs pages in my favorite css!!! Thanks
- (2020-04-11) Mohamed DZ: it's very helpful, but i think you could add scroll bar while typing it'll better thank you so much
- (2020-04-05) JJ Bateman: Ran into the error "You have exceeded Chrome's maximum storage quota across all sites (100KB). Consider removing unnecessary styles." VERY quickly. Doesn't google give extensions that request it up to 5MB? Switching to a better css editor