Live CSS Editor. Write custom CSS for any website and see your changes in real time.
- (2020-04-11) Mohamed DZ: it's very helpful, but i think you could add scroll bar while typing it'll better thank you so much
- (2020-04-05) JJ Bateman: Ran into the error "You have exceeded Chrome's maximum storage quota across all sites (100KB). Consider removing unnecessary styles." VERY quickly. Doesn't google give extensions that request it up to 5MB? Switching to a better css editor
- (2020-04-04) Kiếm Nguyễn Ngọc: Tiện ích rất tốt, tuy nhiên có chút nhược điểm là khi gõ lâu lâu lại tự nhảy con trỏ lên đầu editor, ngoài ra mọi thứ đều hoàn hảo
- (2020-03-30) Guido Horn: good work
- (2020-03-23) Omar Abdulla: I honestly had no clue how much I needed this tool until I actually used it. This made my workflow a billion times faster and makes me focus more on my work now instead of switching between everything on the screen looking for one css file. Thank you so much for this awesome tool.
- (2020-03-23) OkayHiroChan: A perfect solution for my CSS habits! Certainly one of the apps I cannot live without now. Just a few request: • Wish I could choose tab sizes (e.g., 4 → 2 spaces). • Would be cool if theme can be customized Anyway, great work! Many kudos 👏👏👏
- (2020-03-20) Jacob Hornbeck: If anybody is looking for a CSS editor, I would recommend this one. It is probably the best one your going to find. I've used quite a few CSS editors, but this is by far the best one that I've used. I really like the option to select an element and then it copies the CSS selector text to the clipboard. Something that I would suggest is making a website (like Stylish) that people can share their CSS for certain pages.
- (2020-03-18) Luís Fonseca: O aplicativo é bastante competente. A única coisa que incomoda porém, as vezes, enquanto se edita, ele simplesmente perde o local de edição e vai para o começo da linha. Acho que é por conta do auto-update. Espero que possam corrigir isso.
- (2020-03-17) Abe Li: awesome thanks
- (2020-03-16) Vaidotas Lipskas: 5 out of 5 for popup and it works well with (s)css as well as it autosave! Glad you came to my life!
- (2020-03-15) Yf j: Nice extension! Brilliant work!
- (2020-03-12) Artur Klesun: Oh, awesome, it synchronizes the code across all PCs I'm logged in!
- (2020-03-08) syaiful noor: saya sukamemakai penggaya amino
- (2020-03-08) Tom Cample: Как всё оказывается просто)
- (2020-03-05) Code Bit Cookie: This is so amazing and useful, I wish I had found this earlier!
- (2020-03-05) Que Boi Louis Nguyen: Rat la Tuyet Voi Ak:)).Ok Num Ber One1....!
- (2020-03-04) GOOD!
- (2020-03-02) Jack Quarles: Great tool for front-end web developers looking to test CSS changes before actually applying them to a site.
- (2020-02-29) Harry Nikolov: Incredible
- (2020-02-21) Johnny Bravo: Finally decent alternative to discontinued StyleBot. Thanks :)
- (2020-02-18) Wevison Ramalho: Não consegui rodar em um servidor local... as mudanças não são executadas...
- (2020-02-17) Rody van de Kar: Great extension!
- (2020-02-15) Mr Smith: Awesome extension! Now I can experience clear pages without any non-advertising bloat. Made some many overcss`ed sites look pleasant. But I came across one problem in brave browser - I click amino icon in the active extensions (right-upper corner) and nothing happens. Using separate window as a workaround, but I can't understand what the problem is.
- (2020-02-14) Mike Laurel: As a UI Engineer... I find Amino an absolute necessity in my development stack. I literally use this tool every day.
- (2020-02-05) Andrew Fletcher: Perfect for on the go, quick CSS changes that allows you to copy and paste the code into your project. Simple enough to install, click and go. The feature that Amino can identify what the class/id name of the part of the page you want to change and move outside of the browser to not obstruct the page your editing really makes this extension 5 out of 5.