8tracks.com is an internet radio which allows you to listen to user-created playlists and/or create your own playlists which you can share with others. 8tracks Player provides a shortcut which opens the 8tracks website in a new border-less window as shown on the screenshot. It's simple, minimalist and fast. Just like from the main 8tracks website: - You can search playlists by genre, mood or artist - You can access featured, hot, popular playlists - By logging in you can access your mixes and your liked mixes Disclaimer: "8tracks player" is not affiliated with 8tracks.com You can access the source code at: https://bitbucket.org/mariosevripidou/
- (2016-11-21) Matakeshi Kahahori: It's more reliable then the mobile version. I love it. This app has yet to fail me. Plus, the added bonus of a layout that is nice and clean. If there was any problem, it be the fact I have to open chrome to get to it. But, hell if it just keeps being this awesome, I don't mind. Thank you Developer.
- (2016-01-26) Swapnil Jain: I love 8 tracks & this player helps me a lot. Thanks a bunch to developer//
- (2015-12-30) Praveen Senadheera: Nice
- (2015-04-01) Michael Matyas II: This is amazing, but can you add the ability to open this from the desktop or start menu without opening chrome. Thank you, either way 5/5.
- (2013-12-18) svvcker: Such a beautiful extension. I love it.
- (2013-11-29) Jonathan Cook: Cool idea!
- (2015-01-13, v:1.1) Lauren C: skipping
For some reason this extension thinks I'm skipping tracks. Makes it difficult to listen to longer mixes without it changing mixes on me instead of just naturally going to the next track.
- (2014-02-01, v:1.1) Rasmus Schultz: don't udnerstand
How is this different from simply selecting "create application shortcut" from Chrome's main menu? Seems to do the exact same thing - and works for any website.