Displays copy of the mouse pointer on the page. Intended for use with Chromecast.
Allow you to add a fake mouse pointer to the active page. It follows the real mouse pointer. It is intended to use with Chromecast, so that you can see the mouse movement in the projected page. You can activate it either by clicking on the browser action icon, or you can use a keyboard shortcut (Alt+Shift+M by default, you can edit it at chrome://extensions/configureCommands). This extension was created as a quick excercise, inspired by Frank Katzenberger's post: https://plus.google.com/+FrankKatzenberger/posts/abUA9UJZB4x You can find the source-code at: https://github.com/fczbkk/Mouse-Pointer-Double
- (2019-06-17) Aaron Van Arnem: It wouldn't show up for some weird reason
- (2018-03-20) Lyulf Tuffs: Awsome great to fiddle with during class please reply with wether i should do this or not i am 11 peace out and double mouse for ever
- (2017-11-30) Jexen: its not working
- (2017-05-08) Jakob Feck: AMAZING, TOTES WORKED USE THIS ALWAYS FUR SURE
- (2017-03-28) Alyxis H: I cant delete it >:[ their is no option for me
- (2017-03-05) Chloe Jackson-Ihsan: Didn't even work
- (2016-11-01) Louis Stubbolo: Does not work at all
- (2016-10-25) Птиц Птицман: не работает
- (2016-09-11) Karst Woudstra: werkt niet.
- (2016-04-10) more: Que merda!
- (2016-02-27) Btb Gaming: I can't get the fake mouse to stay in place, it just follows my mouse.
- (2016-02-27) Austin Norman: does not work
- (2016-01-17) Arcadia Trading LLC: It does the job for me. It's laggy but better than nothing.
- (2016-01-08) The Pixel Games: dont play, não funciona
- (2015-12-03) Justin Ball: At first I thought it didn't work, I played around with it, then I realized that after I cast a tab, I had to push the cursor extension button in the top right corner. It seems you have to do that for every cast. The pointer is slow, and very difficult to use.
- (2015-11-25) Vassilis Stakias: it doesn't work for me. but I can see the "fake" cursor if the tab I cast is on youtube! Please try to fix it it is very useful ext
- (2015-10-07) Allan Lohse: Når man har aktiveret den dobbelte pointer, kan man ikke deaktivere den igen :-(
- (2015-07-15) Andreas Mustola: Fungerar inte
- (2015-06-22) Roar Haug: doesnt work
- (2015-06-11) I Thought She Was 18: ok but not useful
- (2015-05-19) Red Brown: A little slow, and cant be seen over I think java programs or some type of program. If that can be fixed this would be a complete 5 of 5 stars
- (2015-05-08) Alyssa Mae: Didnt work
- (2015-05-06) Billy Hornyak: Does the job.
- (2015-03-21) Codelab de Webserveis: Funciona enviando a chromecast Pero falta mejorar - Personalizar estilos de cursor, apropiados para tv - enable and disable show cursor
- (2015-03-21) Roland Quast: Works fine for me on Chrome for linux. Sometimes requires pressing shift-alt-m to get it back again, though. Really handy.
- (2018-06-01, v:1.0.0) i like it
it works, i saw another coursor behind mine.
- (2017-11-14, v:1.0.0) bad
- (2016-11-11, v:1.0.0) tallcollin27 gameplay: not showing on my pc
- (2016-06-23, v:1.0.0) Camporee: THIS THING DOES NOT WORK!!!
I cant turn it on :(
- (2016-02-03, v:1.0.0) Not working for me
Cursor won't show up for me. I'm using the Chromecast 2nd generation on a 4K TV. Not sure if that has any relation.
- (2016-01-17, v:1.0.0) Dray Crouse: New Google Extension?
I was thinking that you could make Ghost Cursors, so everytime you get on a page that's in the extension's whitelist (configurable) the cursor is recorded, and the second time the recorded cursor shows up with the mouse pointer double theme, and you could record it as many times, 5 times equals 5 ghost cursors.
- (2016-01-05, v:1.0.0) James Welbes: Doesn't work
This extension works on all my tabs but isn't showing up in the game I'm casting to my chromecast. The game is Kings Road
- (2015-09-27, v:1.0.0) احمد الشيباني: ع
انتم دمرتم حياتي
- (2015-08-09, v:1.0.0) Dave Baker: mouse
is this app ever going to be fixed or upgraded so it works properly
- (2014-08-24, v:0.0.1) Lucas Costa: Problemas
O ícone do aplicativo, e nem ele mesmo, ficou aqui no facebook!