A quick way to find the tab you're looking for when you have lots of them open.
Quick Tab provides a quick way to find the tab you're looking for among the many tabs you have open. Features - Open with keyboard shortcut - Search tabs - Navigate tabs with the arrow keys - Close tabs with right mouse - Switch between tabs Want a feature added or found a bug? https://github.com/tomlerendu/Quick-Tab/issues
- (2020-02-28) Aleksey Kislov: Could be best extension for me due to simplicity and clean UI, but navigation through search results is broken. After tab search, when you press Up or Down keys, it behaves weird, skipping some results. Please fix it and I'll change to 5 stars. Otherwise good extension.
- (2020-01-28) 洪少利: 好用，找的就是这个
- (2019-12-19) S. Armstrong: After the update it is not possible to remove multiple tabs in the drop down menu - if you try to remove tabs near one another the last tab you removed returns. It is almost bad enough to find a replacement.
- (2019-12-17) Sasa Cvijetinovic: Could be 5 stars, but new version has 2 issues: 1) When I search for "Facebook" tab it doesn't show it even if I have several FB tabs open, really strange (other searched tabs are shown, only FB not)... 2) It doesn't always delete the tab when I do the right-click... I wish I can have old version back.
- (2019-12-11) D D: I discovered this extension a couple of months ago, and it quickly replaced Tabs Outliner as my preferred tab finder. The ability to quickly find-as-you-type is a real time saver. Unfortunately, the latest update has partially broken the search feature because a blank space always causes 0 hits. So if I type "New England", no tabs will show even if I have an open tab entitled "New England geography". I really hope this gets fixed. Quick Tab's effectiveness has severly diminished since the previous version.
- (2019-12-06) Christos Prevezianos: All of a sudden, latest version you right-click and it starts moving tabs around without closing them?? I've been relying on this for years but now it's annoying and there's no option to revert to normal function in sight. Very disappointed with latest downgrade of an update and will probably remove.
- (2019-10-27) Филипп Цеханский: Just what i needed. Modern-ish design, very easy interface and a shortcut. However, if you want more functional - search for another. This one is just a list.
- (2019-08-09) Işınsu Sakallı: I tried this app to compare to the redbull quick tabs one I usually use. Some feedback for you pals working on this that might help: - UI looks great! Nice and clean. I like that you don't show the URL under the names. - I like that you can see across all windows. But for some reason one of my windows did not show up on the list. So I am kinda confused about the logic or it's just a bug. - The right click which instantly closes tab surprised me, and there was no way to undo. - I like that in quick tabs there is a tab counter which reminds me to clean my tabs and stay focused. I also like that there's a list of recently closed under the open tabs list. For these two reasons I'm gonna stick with the redbull, but hoping I can check this one out again in the future :D
- (2019-03-23) Кирилл Фролов: I want quicktab to treat words withdiacritic marksand without them the same. For example i want to find page with word Pokémon, but quicktab doesn't find it when i search Pokemon. Please solve this problem.
- (2019-03-08) I checked them all out. This one is great!!! Please add keyboard shortcut as already made on the github. That would be really great.
- (2019-01-08) g.n .v: exellent
- (2018-10-09) da lo: Would be great to have option to sort by alphabetical order.
- (2018-01-30) Shahed Faisal: This is perfect! Not bloated with unnecessary features and it just works - quick and simple.
- (2017-09-01) N D: exellent app non others come close in functionality
- (2017-07-25) Владимир Дубровин: Best tab manager ever,thers didnt not needt features.
- (2017-07-18) David Mankin: When you have 100+ tabs open, you probably ended up opening gmail several times. This now lets me find my existing gmail tab instead of opening a new one every time I need to check my email. UPDATE: It seems to only search the tabs of the current window. That's helpful but could be better if there was a way to search the tabs of all the windows at once. UPDATE2: Seems to be fixed! If you're looking for the source, you can find it here: https://github.com/tomlerendu/Quick-Tab
- (2017-06-05) Malte Laurids Brigge: needs some basic functions like sorting, pinning, maybe close by domain... I'd say saving a group but that's pretty advanced. Good luck with it!
- (2017-05-22) Klaus Ferreira: Great extension! I'm the one that usually has 40, 50 tabs opened at the the same time. That extension really helps. One tiny suggestion: you could make a way to reverse the tabs shown. At least for me, most of the time, the last ones are what I want to see first.
- (2017-05-02) Pierre Schubert: Simple et efficace. Un peu difficile à trouver dans la jungle des extensions plus "complètes" mais pleines de fonctions dont je n'avais rien à faire. Quick Tab affiche une liste claire de mes onglets facilement et rapidement, avec une fonction recherche pour quand on a ouvert vraiment BEAUCOUP d'onglets. Parfait.
- (2017-04-20) Júnior Silva: Very good! Everything I was looking for! Simple and objective! Great job!
- (2017-04-16) Laila Agaev: Used to be one of my favourite extensions but no longer. It now doesn't show the tabs of the current window but ALL tabs of all windows, which is far less helpful.
- (2017-03-29) Irina Extguru: Hello! I am a representative of the company EXT.GURU., Which is a leader in monetizing browser extensions. Currently EXT.GURU- the most advanced and profitable platform for profitable cooperation. Based on the above we want to make you a better offer for collaborating. We offer more than 10 types of monetization, each of which has confirmed unique effectiveness. Depending on your needs, we provide several methods of monetizating- from the soft to the hard methods. Be sure No negative experiences from users - Only appropriate and clear advertising. In addition, by providing an individual approach, we take into account the wishes of each partner.Please, take the most note that, our system didn't conflict with other systems, so you can easily earn extra income. Why cooperate with us is profitable: Without the slightest effort you can give yourself a high revenue. Payments are carried out on request. No delays and no minimum amount. Select a payment system that is preferable for you. Lightweight and easy to use interface will provide full comfort for webmasters. Responsive support service instantly answer all the questions that interest you. The complete absence of restrictions on the GEO. Detailed statistics in real time. Failures and disturbances in the system are excluded. Profitable Refferal Program. In conjuction with EXT.GURU your extension "Quick Tab" will become a reliable guarantee of maximum profit. High earnings, combined with comfort for users- Now it's really! If you are interested in our offer or have any questions or suggestions, please feel free contact with us. We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2017-02-16) pepper: it now lists all the tabs, not current window's
- (2016-11-07) Safak MERT: Something missed on chrome (compared to Firefox). Simple and useful. Thanks.
- (2016-08-01) Alessandro P: recent update ruined a perfect extension the ui is WAY TOO BIG WHAT A SHAME!!
- (2020-06-29, v:5.3) phx studio: Quick Tab no longer opens correctly
Quick Tab no longer opens. Instead of the box listing open tabs, a tiny white box appears. This is happening across google chrome stable (83.0.4103.116 (official build 64-bit)), google chrome canary (86.0.4186.0 (official build canary 64-bit). I have restarted both PC's, and tried reinstalling the extension. PC/MAC information is listed below, as well as disabling all extensions to rule extensions as a conflict. PC 1: Windows 10 Pro - 1909 (Build: 18363.836) 640bit CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K RAM: 32GB chrome stable (83.0.4103.116 (official build 64-bit)), google chrome canary (86.0.4186.0 (official build canary 64-bit)) PC 2: macOS Catalina - 10.15.5 (mac mini (Late 2012)) CPU: Intel Core i-7 Quad-Core @ 2.3Ghz RAM: 16 GB chrome stable (83.0.4103.116 (official build 64-bit)), google chrome canary (86.0.4186.0 (official build canary 64-bit))
- (2020-06-22, v:5.3) Kathleen Maloney: Quick tab not opening
Instead of the box listing open tabs, a tiny white box appears instead. There is sometimes a microsecond flash of the expected open tabs list, but it never fully materializes. Every time I try to use the Quick Tab button this happens. I have: restarted the computer, restarted Chrome, turned off/on the extension, removed/reinstalled the extension, and confirmed no updates are necessary to chrome. Am running Windows 10, and Chrome version (83.0.4103.116).
- (2017-01-25, v:4.0) David Mankin: Search across windows
It should be possible to search not just the tabs in a single window, but across all windows (of the current profile). Tabs Outliner has this capability so it is technically possible.
- (2017-01-19, v:4.0) David Mankin: Should be able to search URLs too
Sometimes I have a lot of tabs with identical titles ("Splunk 6.5.0") but the URL contains the search terms I need. So I'd like to be able to search for some keyword that's in the URL even if it's not in the title.
- (2016-12-30, v:4.0) Lasse Embøl: X to close tab
Loving the simplicity of the app! But would it be possible to add an X to the left/right of a tab while mouse is hovering over it, to close the tab directly from the extension? Is it technically possible regarding Chrome limitations?
- (2016-11-08, v:4.0) Force Flow: scrolling
The Quick Tab drop down doesn't appear to be able to scroll using the mouse wheel any more. This stopped working after a Chrome update--possibly 52 or so.
- (2016-09-25, v:4.0) Michał Piechuta: Tab list height and optional column view
This addon could be useful with options to lenghten tab list down to bottom of the window and also to make tab list stack in columns instead of scrollable list. Right now there are better alternatives than Quick Tab.
- (2016-01-13, v:2.0.1) Guofan Xu: Need a key shortcut
can you add a key shortcut,like "ctrl+p" in sublime text or "double shift" in intellij?
- (2015-03-14, v:2.0.1) Yannick Albert: Find across multiple windows
I think this is a must have for this extension...