This lightweight extension significantly improves font rendering on computers running OS X.
- (2016-12-01) Dmitriy Scherbina: Awesome. Just works without flashing the style on initial load. (y)
- (2016-10-26) Chentao YANG: Thank you! Now Chrome works a bit like safari now.
- (2015-11-16) Michael Farrell: Works well
- (2015-09-29) Aidan Biggins: Much better. Almost as nice as Safari!
- (2014-03-10) Jason Moore: Works perfectly, the web looks 20x better already!
- (2013-09-28) Eagle Rugger: Unfortunately, it doesn't work on every page. Bummer.
- (2013-09-07) Works not on every page.
- (2013-08-20) Jeremy Kanter: Not exactly like Safari, but better than the default. Nice work.
- (2013-07-18) Philipp Bauer: awesome
- (2013-07-13) Lolita Bauer: Nice! A must for my macbook air. Please keep it updated.
- (2012-11-27) Vicki Edmonston: Shiny!
- (2012-11-23) Alex Collins: What a guy
- (2012-11-22) Robin Neal: PRETTY FONTS.
- (2013-11-23, v:10) Torgeir Veimo: subpixel antialiasing
Hi, is it possible to have a version of your extension that triggers subpixel antialiasing, using -webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased I actually prefer subpixel antialiasing over normal antialiasing.