Adds helpful keyboard shortcuts for navigating through the Splice Sounds web interface
Speed up your sample selection by using handy shortcuts such as "shift + L" to like a sample, or "shift + D" to download a sample. Comes with documentation on all the shortcuts, just click the extension icon in the menu bar to view. This has vastly sped up my sample selection process on Splice, I hope it can you out too. Note: This is an unofficial third party extension created by me. It is completely free and doesn't not make money via ads or any other means. Enjoy!
- (2019-08-30) Josh Lawson: This doesn't work for me at all.. but it's such a good idea
- (2018-08-17) William Ferra: It's good but the Download and Like commands don't work
- (2017-03-10) Shea Dawson: Perfect!
- (2020-01-07, v:0.1.5) Livio Hans: Do not work
Hi, It seems like none of the shorcuts work for me... Do you have an idea for what the solution could be ?
- (2019-07-15, v:0.1.4) Dave Barrett: Shift-D download doesn't work.
Tested on multiple computers and on a bare chrome account with no extensions. I get the following error when I try to use Shift-D to download. content.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'dispatchEvent' of undefined at content.js:1 at dispatch (jquery.min.js:3) at r.handle (jquery.min.js:3)
- (2019-02-26, v:0.1.3) stem
want let me add it