This extension improves the Hangar page on RobertsSpaceIndustries.com
This plugin enhances the Roberts Space Industries Hangar page. Icons by www.twitch.tv/mzhartz - thanks so much! It adds "Melt Value" and "Base Pledge" fields, updates the titles of pledges to reflect any upgrades, updates the ship thumbnails to reflect any upgrades, and enhances the filter to actually be useful/accurate. Additionally - all pages from your hangar are loaded at once. Firefox version is available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/star-citizen-hangar-xplorer/ Opera version is available here: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/star-citizen-hangar-xplorer/ Source Code is available here: https://github.com/dolkensp/HangarXPLOR The plugin runs automatically upon loading the page, but may take a few seconds to kick in, as it pre-loads ALL pages from your hangar. Donations accepted at: http://paypal.me/dolkensp
- (2021-03-21) Jay Glascoe: The Chrome version appears to work well on Microsoft's new Chromium Edge.
- (2021-02-05) Ashley Dunfield: This guy is a UX genius!
- (2020-12-02) lquidcube: When you download .csv or .json you got info only about ships but CCU's not listed. That's is very disappoint.
- (2020-11-20) Brockoala: Thank you for this great add-on, helped a lot organizing my messy hangar.
- (2020-09-02) Robert Bartlett: Great extension. Really love the ability to export the list in JSON format for importing into other tools (Fleetview for example). However, I do wish you could either REMOVE or add an option for me to selectively remove the ORDER NUMBER from the display. That is something other people just don't need to see. I do find that sometimes the sorting/filtering doesn't work as it should. Sometimes, I have CCUs that won't show up unless I view ALL rather than UPGRADES.
- (2019-11-25) VerseCinema: Awesome! We need a Buyback Xplor Version :-)
- (2019-04-28) a a: 非常好用，但是最近的批量exchange功能不能用了
- (2019-04-01) Sub Optimal: as much as i dont want to see how much i have spent visualized, its nice to keep an eye on it. Well done.
- (2018-11-29) Brandon Ballard: This is amazing, makes the hanger so much better, especially when you have a bunch of CCUs and subscriber rewards. 10/10.
- (2018-10-20) Doug Basil: Is there any way you could cross reference CCU's that are worth more now than there initial purchase value to a database with updated prices, so I can print it off in a spread sheet. I see great potential the app and am Enjoying it a lot. Thanks
- (2018-07-27) Эдуард Чемис: Best addon for Star Citizen website <3
- (2018-07-16) Andy: Very good! It does need to be clickable on and off though and sadly lacks that.
- (2018-07-04) Richard Lendon: I use this app to aid with my complicated hangar, it helps sooo much making things ordered.
- (2018-05-25) Constantin Freier: amazing to organise things
- (2018-03-29) Bo Hellan: RSI should seriously consider buying this! This is the perfect way to organize your hangar.
- (2018-02-20) Dan Leonard: Great tool to help you view your hangar. I find it necessary if you have tons of items. Also, you can now export your ship list into excel. I absolutely love this feature!
- (2017-12-15) Yann Joubert: Great tool for larger hangars! Especially when you're having a mix of - standalone ships - packages - rewards (-> referral) - 0$ and other CCUs ... A feature that would be greatly welcomed: - a similar filter for the buyback & ROM page as well
- (2017-11-08) Day Late Gamer With Will: I love this add-on, it seriously makes viewing your assets WAY easier and I LOVE that it shows the ship you've CCU'd to, as oppose to the base ship. The only complaint is that it has a few glitches; Sabre Raven displays as a base Sabre, the Aurora ES model shows as an Aurora LN model, and aside from a very small set of other small issues this thing is something ALL citizens should have installed!
- (2017-09-06) Bryan Rodgers: I wanted a way to see all my ships, without all the other noise. This did exactly what I wanted it to do.
- (2017-05-12) Dmitriy Yevseyev: Excellent! Thanks for providing the source code, everything appears to be legit!
- (2017-05-04) Jason Martin: Awesome extension. It does need a "HELP MY WIFE IS IN THE ROOM" button to hide Total Dollars Spent. (Gulp!)
- (2017-04-24) 서예준: 자신이 보유한 상품에 대한 총 가격과 선택한 상품의 가격을 계산할 수 있고, 자신이 어떠한 종류의 상품을 몇개 가지고 있는지 등 굉장히 많은 정보들을 확인할 수 있게 해주는 확장 프로그램입니다. 보유한 상품이 많으신 분들은 꼭 설치하시는걸 추천드립니다!
- (2017-04-18) B N: Seriously, the best extension for Star Citizen out there, couldn't ask for more! Well I mean, you could, but it'd be wildly excessive features. It's incredible though and makes sorting and tracking your Hangar easy as possible. Oh, and the Author is incredible at keeping this thing working and responding to any issues!
- (2016-12-27) C DAI: LOVE IT! Is there a way to hide the "Total Spend" though? ;-)
- (2016-11-27) Vince Osborn: very useful, but only displays dollars.
- (2016-10-05) Josh Clark: Great App this should be built into the website
- (2016-06-12) Derek Fell: It's extremely helpful and nicely done.
- (2016-05-25) Alysianah Noire: Love it. It provides better filtering options. And I like that ability to easily see the total cost of my fleet.
- (2016-04-11) Lexa Stanton: love it, use it a lot as my hangar list is growing. thank you sir!
- (2016-04-01) Hadley S.: love it!
- (2016-03-24) It seems to have a hard time staying active; login to one SC account and it works fine, login into another and it fails to load/do anything. I've messed around disabling/re-enabling it, turning other extensions on/off, reloading page, sign-out/sign-in, etc. If it works it's really cool and handy, if it doesn't you're SOL.
- (2021-04-10, v:3.3.145) Alan Johnson: .CSV download incorrect content when data is in .JSON
CSV download appears to be defaulting "undefined" for Manufacturer, Pledge and Cost. Blank on ID.
- (2020-12-02, v:3.3.106) Ondřej Douša: Multiple computers
Hi, i have 3 PCs with installed plugin. When i make change in hangar ON PC1, and next day use PC2 where i open hangar, hangar load actual state but plugin looks like loading old data. Only solution to solve this is remove plugon from chrome and add it again.
- (2020-11-24, v:3.3.93) John Silvia: Looks like you're caching when you shouldn't
It's convention week - and when I need this tool to work the most - it's failing. It appears to be holding a local cache and not refreshing. So when I look at my account with this disabled, all is good - when I enable and refresh - I see my hangar how it was only hours ago, but the account balances are correct. Appears you're caching site data on the client side inside your cookies and this is preventing your code from letting the website refresh accordingly.
- (2020-11-23, v:3.3.93) Alan Johnson: New Ship Hangar icons needed
Upgrade to DRAKE DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET doesn't display upgraded ship Upgrade to CNOU NOMAD doesn't display updated ship
- (2020-08-30, v:3.3.93) Gus Chen: Enabling the extension will cause changing pages button disappeared
My hangar has more than one page, when enabling the plugin, the button to switch pages is disappeared.
- (2020-08-09, v:3.3.93) Maik Reifschneider: Star Citizen Hangar XPLORer
Hi, the add-on does not update properly, i don't see newly bought things. possible to add a clear cache or refresh button? regards Maik
- (2020-07-23, v:3.3.93) Zer0 Dark: Old Data Persisting after changes in hangar
Hello, the Plugin is causing old data to persist any fix for that?
- (2020-05-24, v:3.3.65) Sheerluck Holmes: Warbond CCUs
Once this extension loads warbond ccus are no longer viewable.
- (2020-02-19, v:3.3.59) SIIIN: CRUSADER ARES
Can you update the image for the CRUSADER ARES in the hangar ? Thank you !
- (2019-11-28, v:3.3.59) James Massa: Buyback
Can you extend this to work on the buyback window? I dare say I now have more items in buy back then I do my hangar and need help sorting it all.
- (2019-11-26, v:3.3.54) Christian Reese: Current Value sum
It would be nice (or not *g*) if the extension would not only show the donated sum but also the current value of the ships. (prices rise continuously) e.g. $1000 Total Spend / $1400 current value)
- (2019-11-20, v:3.3.46) zugzwang: NaN Value Shown
I have been getting this since they made changes to the hangars. https://imgur.com/a/GQItkOh
- (2019-10-16, v:3.3.40) Michał Żyto: Problem with NaN USD
After buying this new helmet (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Subscribers-Exclusive/Parasite-Replica-Helmet-Dark-Birth) i've "NaN USD" on money spent https://ibb.co/yR0TySK
- (2019-07-22, v:3.3.40) Sam Heiser: Expand Item Hidden
Thanks for fixing the last issue. Currently the extension is hiding the "Expand Item" triangle icon which allows you to see the items associated with a pledge. Thanks again! Great job making this!
- (2019-06-06, v:3.3.35) Sam Heiser: New "Customize the 300 Series" option breaks Total Spent
Hey! Love this idea and it has worked great. So with the new Customize your 300 series option on RSI now, purchasing a customization for your 300 series ship, even a free one, breaks the total spent amount of the floating widget. Just a heads up. Thanks!
- (2019-03-04, v:3.3.35) Arne Arnesen: Buyback filter
Hi. Is there a way to do the same easy filter on the buyback list? I think I could even pay you if you are able to do that!
- (2018-12-04, v:3.3.35) Craig Nightingale: Click to take to ship page
clicking a ship in your hanger takes you to the ship page would be nice.
- (2018-10-25, v:3.3.35) Settings button does not work
As simple as it is the Settings button does not do anything when clicking on it or whatever you're supposed to do.
- (2018-10-20, v:3.3.35) Doug Basil: More Features
Is there any way you could cross reference CCU's that are worth more now than there initial purchase value to a database with updated prices, so I can print it off in a spread sheet. I see great potential the app and am Enjoying it a lot. Thanks