Block unwanted content with a few clicks.
Create your own, personal filter list with domains you want to block. ➤ See all connection requests of a website (also ads + trackers) ➤ Disable pop-ups, flashing banners or dangerous sites ➤ Speed-up loading times with reduced data usage ➤ Free the web of social media buttons and more Unlike some default list with over 10'000 entries, you are in control of what is blocked and what not. This will also result in a higher browser performance because the block list will be way smaller. Decide yourself what should be loaded, the menu shows domains to block. A click on the ✘-button disables the connection to the domain. But be careful to not block the wrong ones, most websites need resources with terms like 'cdn', 'akamai', 'cloudflare' or 'static' to function properly. Edit your filter list in the options dialog and use wildcards (*.) to block subdomains, too. Once added, reload the visited website and your filters will be active. ★ Simple, effective and fast ★ Focused on low memory usage ★ Open Source and future-proof ★ 100% Vivaldi compatible 1.0.50 - updated options dialog 1.0.47 - updated domain menu 1.0.41 - optimizations, faster code ==== Feedback is welcome! GitHub: See ➜Website link Licensed under GNU GPLv3
- (2021-02-09) Roman Radulov: Use ublock origin
- (2021-01-16) 南愚文科刺度恵守: You can control what domain is blocked and block all those that look like ADS. Use this extension along with the Malwarebytes extension, and you "almost" have a rock solid Malware and Adware proof browser.
- (2020-07-27) Alonso de la Garza: Awesome!
- (2019-11-01) yrLDtLnt: 1. Recommends Block List sorted by time added 2. After you open a blocked site, you can display the current website all requests, including the blocked list, you can switch again, so you can debug test in the current page
- (2019-05-24) Ruslan Braun: Ахеренное расширение!
- (2019-01-10) This tool is really perfect. It works wonderful, and speeds up the browsing expierence much. And i can use it, to produce my own hosts-file. The developers did a good work! But since a short time, the disable/enable-Button is away. Maybe a re-install will help me.
- (2018-04-08) Stefan Moor: Works like a charm.
- (2020-07-27, v:1.0.50) Alonso de la Garza: Just for the record...
This is an awesome extension! Would be great to each time we block the domain, the extension nuke in the html/css/code of the web page the "holes" made by the absence of the disable domain.