An extension to help you gain full control of any website by redirecting traffic, replacing, editing, or inserting new content.
- (2020-03-28) th mg: e legal
- (2020-02-21) snilman: It's not that good. It'll work a few times, then, at some point, you'll need CTRL F5 to get thigns work, or, NOTHING works. It'll stick to whatever was last in it, even if you get rid of this, and restart the computer. It's broken for me, so I can't change what I want to, and this is the only one I know that actually "works". If it breaks and you can't change it, it's done for. No way to fix it at all. Don't use this unless you want to not be able to change something back without removing the plugin entirely.
- (2020-02-10) surviv. io: wow
- (2020-02-05) Nicolas de Chevigné: Thank you for your extension!
- (2020-01-20) Ferenc Gulyás: Easy to use, nice and works perfectly. Thanks a lot!
- (2020-01-17) Christoph Schellhaus: Works well for me. easy to use, good design.
- (2020-01-17) Сергей Белевский: К сожалению нативные Overrides в chrome работают нестабильно. Найдя же инфу по этому расширению и опробовав его, был очень доволен функционалом. Отличное расширение для разработчиков, не имеющих возможности развернуть код локально.
- (2019-11-19) Aidan Grant: Fantastic tool for Web Developers, keep up the great work.
- (2019-10-19) Алексей Шаолинь: Perfect extension for my needs. Thank you!
- (2019-10-07) Юрий Анкудинов: It does not works (не работает). File injection works with mask same as *.js. More difficulty masks does not works (same as js/*.js).
- (2019-09-19) Lourens de Villiers: Simple but effective! Was able to point my local Wordpress uploads folder to another environment no problem. Thank you!
- (2019-09-17) Tobias Viana: Amazing extension, works great, but it has de worst on/off toggle button ui ever, hahahahaha, please change it.
- (2019-09-04) Tom Lorimer: Simple to use and a lifesaver for me as I develop on a third party platform. I can use local files (using Resource Override) to develop then when I'm sure everything is working, I can upload my files to AWS for the live site to use.
- (2019-07-31) Levy Adams: Just because this extremely simple to use extension baffles you personally doesn't mean it doesn't work. We use this at one of the top corporate entities on the globe for a number of projects and it works great. I know the VAR -> VAR paradigm is really confusing but when an arrow points in a direction, usually that signifies a property flow. Try to grasp the intense abstract logic there, lol. Thanks to the developer for such a priceless chrome extension! Saved thousands of hours of developing on live servers! Take one asset and apply it over another asset on a live server, amazing. May your life be filled with joy and happiness. <3
- (2019-06-20) Anonymous Notavailable: A version of this great extension for Firefox and later for mobile devices would be perfect.
- (2019-06-07) FERNANDO HERRERO-TEJEDOR GOLDARAZ: This is a life saver in so many ways! Awesome.
- (2019-05-24) Golden Eyes: usually I don't comment unless its great. and yeah this extension is so great and simple. believe me guys, this is the best of its kind.
- (2019-05-15) 3047 h: wonderful
- (2019-05-03) Daniel Lewis: This is without question the most useful plugin I have installed in Chrome. Whenever I show it to other developers they immediately install it. This should become part of the core dev tools functionality. KUDOS Kyle Paulsen
- (2019-04-19) Mehdi: perfacet
- (2019-03-31) Jen Ridge: Magnificent work. The help file is amazing which is hardly found on any other extension of this sort. You out did yourself. THANKS
- (2019-03-28) Bruno D: Excelent !
- (2019-02-19) how u get the thing about mope.io
- (2019-01-29) Andrei Bunulu: Thank you, it works very well
- (2020-01-29, v:1.1.0) Adam Haining: Not working
I enabled the log and can see a rule matching, which should be replacing one URL for another, but it doesn't actually work. It used to. Is there a recent change in Chrome where I need to enable some setting to get this to work?
- (2019-03-17, v:1.0.0) kritin sai: Chrome sync
How to sync the rules between computers?
- (2018-11-21, v:1.0.0) G Ingram: Chrome Sync
Is a chrome sync feature built in? If it is - I can't seem to get it working. Love your extension!!
- (2018-07-13, v:1.0.0) Block A Resource
Does Resource Override allow you to just block a resource?
- (2018-06-19, v:1.0.0) Dang H.: Disable cache option
Hello, Thanks for the wonderful extension. This is exactly what I've looking for. My suggestion is to add a non-cache option to disable caching for individual resource. It's helpful when you load the development JS/CSS from the localhost.
- (2018-03-21, v:1.0.0) Kevyn Tuleu: Codes Online
Português Brasil: Eu só queria que ela salvasse os códigos! Eu troco muito de computador e não consigo simplesmente abrir um navegador em um e ele funcionar da mesma forma. Fica a sugestão de esta extensão salvar os textos no Google Drive e sempre abrir os arquivos de lá, ai eu ficaria maravilhado com isso, pois seria perfeito poder abrir qualquer site no meu navegador em qualquer PC que esta extensão iria funcionar.
- (2018-03-01, v:1.0.0) Tony Oh: It's not working on pop window.
Hello. Resource Override.. is not working when i open the new window. Thanks.
- (2018-01-25, v:1.0.0) inject js file, it change as css file
i start with "add rule" > "injection file" > File Type: js > i paste js code > not working. the problem i found was "save close and re look after syntax not changing".
- (2017-11-14, v:1.0.0) Yonatan Ran: Doesn't seem to work
Trying to replace an absolute URL with a local (no wildcards or anything) - the site loads, but no CSS loads. Basically, it matches the original file, but does not load the local file...
- (2017-10-29, v:1.0.0) Sergey Rozhenko: Is it possible to beat HTTP redirects with it?
I'm trying to find a Chrome alternative to NoRedirect extension of FireFox. I need to stop any redirect to certain URLs and display a stub, but keep the URL from which the redirect has happened. Then I can make the website open through proxy (some sites are censored in Russia).
- (2017-09-05, v:1.0.0) Martijn Vos: overriden file doesn't show up in sources
I'm trying to use Resource Override to debug a production issue, replacing it with the unminified version of the file I have locally. Unfortunately, this replacement doesn't show up in sources, so I can't put breakpoints in it. How do I solve this?