Automatically update your MyAnimeList manga list when reading on MangaDex.
You can find changelogs on Github: https://github.com/Glagan/MyMangaDex/releases MyMangaDex sync what you read on MangaDex directly to your MyAnimeList ! MyMangaDex can also enhance your reading experience by adding features that can all be disabled if you don't like them: * Highlights or hide older and higher chapters * Highlights the last chapter you read and the next chapter * Add a tooltip with the manga cover and the last 5 read chapters on every page that contain a list of titles. * Informations about the MyAnimeList entry of a title on the title page * Buttons to do quick action like starting or re-read a title * Modal to edit all MyAnimeList informations of a title * Update MangaDex status when needed, for example when you finish a manga, when you drop it or put it on hold * Conditional update to avoid update MyAnimeList while trying a title * Bigger MangaDex history (displayed in the /history page) If you wish to start a MyAnimeList manga list, the extension also have a functionality that add an entry to MyAnimeList for every title you follow on MangaDex, with the last chapter you read as the current chapter ! If you are reading on different browsers or computers, you can enable online save and your save will be updated online, you will then only have to click one button to synchronize it when needed.
- (2020-10-19) misunderstunction: It does exactly what I need it to do. I never used to record manga because it is such a hassle but this makes it so it is a non-issue.
- (2020-09-07) ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜ: I've been using this extension for 2-3 years now and consider it essential for reading manga. It works perfectly and saves me having to manually add all the chapters I read in any given day to my MAL account. Thank you for making such an amazing extension!
- (2020-09-01) Adinelson Brühmüller: Great features.
- (2020-01-07) Haape Paape: Does everything it says it'll do, and seems to get updated quickly if something doesn't work. Great extension!
- (2019-08-10) сука блять: A MUST Have extension. Automatically syncs my mangadex reading to MAL flawlessly. Saves me a LOT of time and is a dream extension..
- (2019-02-03) Syndrome XV: i really like this extension. it's really helpful especially coloring the already red chapters.and i was wondering if there is a possibility to add the option to export the follows to .json or text file.
- (2019-01-06) Jack Cronin: Excellent extension, makes updating MAL much more streamlined. Plus, the highlighting makes it easier to keep track of what you're reading/what's been read. Thanks for this!
- (2020-10-09, v:2.4.16) Anes Zaoui: Omake support
Hey! I really like this extension I appreciate your hard work, this extension is the only reason I'm reading manga on PC. However I have a suggestion, I'd really like it if the extension count Omake's as chapters and not skip them, here's an example : (https://i.imgur.com/ulkK9gw.png) chapter 27.1 is hidden so I couldn't read it when it came out. So maybe count it as a new chapter instead of a already read chapter( because of the 27 that I already read). Thanks You!