Turn issue tracker numbers into links on Slack
This extension turns issue tracker numbers (e.g., #1234) into clickable links on Slack to the issue tracker of your choice. It works with Mantis, Redmine, Trac, and probably any other.
- (2014-12-18) Adriaan Callaerts: Does what it says on the tin
- (2014-11-25) Scott Gainous: It's perfect for what it claims to be. I would love to see the following option to add more than one issue tracker or just make it more flexible in concept to allow linking to anything special with a prefix that passes the value over to it. For example, we have fragmented systems trying to do the same thing. It would be nice to define system A's link is prefixed by A-#### and system-B's link is prefixed by B-####
- (2014-10-30) Kevin Hozak: Works great for linking to Redmine items
- (2015-04-21, v:0.0.14) Joel Schaal: Comment on file support ?
When we post issue numbers in file comment it seems they are not parsed like when we comment directly in a channel. Would that be something difficult to add ?
- (2015-01-23, v:0.0.14) Ryan Schumacher: Specify issues per channel
It would be nice if this could be specified per channel. We have a number of projects which we work on and they exist in different repos.