Add time tracking to the GitHub Issue Tracker with Harvest.
An one-click time tracking functionality integrated with all Issues or Pull requests in the GitHub system. Usage: - Register the free account at Harvest system: http://try.hrv.st/66lx - Then install this plugin. A new button appears next to the #ticket number - With one click you can start to track the time. The dialog also shows the sum of time already spent by you on this ticket. - Harvest provides great project reports - with links back to the GitHub tickets. - It is also possible to directly create nice looking invoices.
- (2017-07-23) Vitaly Zilnik: Doesn't work any more.
- (2016-09-18) Denis Terekhov: Nice extension, but somwhy there is conflict with other Harvest extension: Внимание! Это расширение не может изменить заголовок ответа (Content-Security-Policy) из-за конфликта с другим расширением (Harvest Time Tracker). Is it possible to fix this?
- (2016-06-21) Jimmy Aumard: I need to restart chrome on an issue page to see the button, after the first load I didn't see it at all :( Please fix this I'm on the last version of chrome (mac)
- (2014-11-06) Patrick Wills: doesn't work
- (2013-04-26) Nathan Cartwright: They should make this clear that the 'free' account is only free for the first 30 days. Also, didn't work.
- (2013-03-13) Laurentiu Macovei: Excellent that you never have to stop the timer, when going through multiple github issues, one after the other. It just works!
- (2014-01-29, v:0.6) Ben Hollander: New GitHub UI
Looks like GitHub changed their UI again and this stopped working.
- (2013-07-09, v:0.4) Leon Radley: github UI change, causes plugin to not work
Since github has changed their layout, this plugin doesn't work any more. Can you fix it?