Popover view of the Sense Chat application
You're a human, text like one. Text Messaging built just for staffing Text anyone—contractors, candidates, clients, and prospects—directly from your ATS, right on the web The Sense Messaging Extension for Google Chrome allows you to instantly communicate via SMS with all of your contacts directly from your desktop. Communicate and engage with talent in the channel your candidates prefer. All of your messages and contacts are synced between the Chrome Extension and Sense Web, iOS, and Android apps to allow you to easily manage texting conversations from your desktop. All with full visibility back into your ATS and Sense Engage Platform with full and native integration. ---------------------------------------------- Selected features include: - Send and receive text messages right from the web - Manage multiple conversations all in one inbox - Showcase your personality with images, emojis, gifs and more - See full candidate communication history - Schedule broadcast messages and transition to one-on-one conversations from your ATS - Click to start conversations from directly within your ATS with phone number detection - and so much more!
- (2022-01-07) zz zengzz: Can you sign in ? I try a lot but the only result is my password is not right ,even I have changed my password.
- (2021-08-25) Gunnr 1236: Does not have anywhere near the functionality of TextUs - fewer characters available, the inability to create a group that will send an individual text to members, etc. Don't waste your time. Get a better app like TextUs.
- (2021-02-02) Milad Mehrbod: few major things are missing. 1.ability to search for names from your recent directory, but instead you search names like robert, and it gives you the "least recent" ones which you never even contacted before while the same robert is in your daily message list and the search is unable to recognize this so basically search is completely useless. 2.sorting messages is very limited and needs more filtration and sorting options like sort by date, name, message content,etc. 3.there is no option to "disable the annoying notifications!" and it seems we are doomed to see every text coming in!(notification option is unclickable in chrome extension setting)-Please fix this! 4.in a company with multiple people using the same number to communicate with their employees, you will easily loose track of many messages you have not yet read but some one else did on the server! and message will loose its"black dot " and you wont see it as the new or unread any more and you end up scrolling up and down in hopes that your "EYES" will catch those!--if I have not read the message- it should remain Unread even if my coworker has responded back from her computer. 5.Very complicated method to compile your source contact list! -the cvs file with limited number of rows, being super sluggish... i'm sure there are ways you can easily import your contact list and only use that as your source. i am sure that the programming team have all of these in mind and i am just a reminder that these changes can definitely improve the app in your future update. Best wishes
- (2021-10-08, v:1.29.2) Giselle Herz: I can't sign in
I'm not exactly sure how to sign in. I've tried every email I can think of, every password combination, and when awaiting for the reset instructions, there are none to be found.
- (2021-08-31, v:1.29.1) Chris Douglas: Sense won't load
My Sense extension on my screen and it has not loaded all day. Even after restarting me laptop, it does not load. Any advice here?
- (2021-04-02, v:1.28.4) Bernice Voorheis: Chrome extension
When I open the extension its blank.
- (2019-07-27, v:1.18.9) Shell Ferguson-Marchand: Activation?
I can't figure out how to activate this extension on my laptop. Can you please help me? Thank You
- (2019-02-12, v:1.14.2) mmm: signing up
how do you sign up?