Engage, sell, and support from anywhere on the web
Carry the Freshchat messenger on any chrome webpage — Close deals and support customers from anywhere. 1) Let the experts do the talking Assign conversations to an individual team member or to pre-created groups. Resolve them and convert them into Freshdesk tickets, if required. 2) Show your messenger savvy side Respond to conversations using words, emojis, or images. You can also attach FAQs or a canned response to your reply to fight the monotony and find a higher place on the productivity map. 3) Use context to win big Get all the intel you need from user profile and website navigation history to lead and ticket information from Freshsales and Freshdesk to respond confidently. 4) Never miss a reply Get notified of new conversations or response on existing conversations even when you’re in the middle of drafting a report, upvoting new products away to glory, or engaging in your favorite community. 5) Collaborate, it’s only a click away Leave private notes to make logs or to give context to another team member. Navigate to the Freshchat Team Inbox in one single click to get a larger picture. Freshchat is a modern messaging software from Freshworks that is used by 150,000+ businesses around the world.
- (2018-10-11) Josue Camargo: It requires to "Add domaint" to every tab I have on my browser. I don't want to freshchat mess with my other tabs. What I really need is to have a desktop client in order to take advantade of notifications, unread badges and separation from my web browsing. Like Whatsapp, telegram and slack.
- (2020-03-05, v:1.2.0) login error
I enter the data of my session and I get a message of: "Looks like you don't have an account with Freshchat yet!" I have a Freschat account and the session data is fine
- (2019-12-19, v:1.1.9) Bluespot PPC: Logged into the wrong account
I accidentally logged into the wrong account and now can't switch.
- (2019-02-06, v:1.1.7) Omnichat focus
Would it be possible to have the pane on the left hand side of the browser? Or atleast the option to switch? I keep accidentally switching focus to it and typing random things whilst moving my mouse between my two monitors. This may also be useful for foreign languages that read right to left IE Japanese, Arabic, etc.
- (2018-12-19, v:1.1.7) Rupesh Jethwa: How do I upgrade the Smart Switch’s firmware?
How do I upgrade the Smart Switch’s firmware?
- (2018-12-19, v:1.1.7) Rupesh Jethwa: Can I configure my switch through its web-based setup page?
Can I configure my switch through its web-based setup page?