Simple extension for preventing web site's cookies notifications.
Tired of annoying cookie notifications on web sites? Then this Cookie Notification Preventer is a perfect solution for you. It allows you to get rid of the cookie notifications with a single click. • After installing this extension Chrome's context menu will have two new features. So in order to get rid of the cookie notification all you have to do is to right click on web site element and choose “Click on this element” or “Hide this element”. From that moment on the extension will click or hide this annoying element every time you open or refresh the web site. • Cookie Notification Preventer has an Options page where you can view, edit or delete stored elements. • On Options page you can also find the General switch with which you are able to enable or disable the extension’s auto-clicking and hiding.
- (2021-01-04) MrGhostMark: Does not work as advertised.
- (2018-11-09) SMB Punt: A lot of notifications are still displayed
- (2018-03-19) Smaksost X: Does nothing
- (2017-12-08) Chris Partan: does nothing
- (2017-01-15) W.: Does not block any cookie notifications.
- (2016-09-08) Ari Lehtonen: Does not work in most cases with Finnish sites
- (2016-02-16) Rory Rezzelle: Despite being on, it never actually stopped the pop ups. Also, after using it for a couple of days it says it hasn't blocked any elements, which is true.
- (2014-10-20) Rok Tavčar: Odlično narejeno in točno to kar potrebujem. Hvala