Strictly block all popup requests from any website
Popup Blocker (strict) is a lightweight extension to prevent websites from opening popups (whereas other popup blockers this extension does not block popups after their creation, but blocked them once they are requested). The extension pauses all sort of window opening requests for user attention. You can either accept or deny a request. Multiple unique requests are shown in an array. If a websites requests a single URL more than once, a badge number will be shown indicating the total number of requests to this particular URL. Please note that the extension is recently renamed from "Popup Blocker (ultimate)" to "Popup Blocker (strict)" Options: 1. Deny popup request 2. Allow popup request 3. Open popup request in a background tab 4. Redirect current page to popup URL source Supported blocking methods: 1. window.open 2. a->target=_blank For bug reports please go to: https://github.com/schomery/popup-blocker/issues For FAQs please go to: http://add0n.com/popup-blocker.html For testing your current popup blocker effectiveness go to: http://tools.add0n.com/popup-blocker.html --- You can now translate Popup Blocker (strict) into your language; https://www.transifex.com/github-7/popup-blocker-strict/ --- Change Log: version 0.2.8: 1. If mouse is hovered over the popup notification, the counter stops counting so that user can review the popup request 2. Hovering mouse over the popup displays the requested URL in tooltip as well 3. Some internal code bug fixes are applied. version 0.3.0: 1. It is now possible to allow or deny the last action from right-clicking over the toolbar button 2. If option is checked, the popup blocker will perform the predefined action without showing the notification panel. version 0.3.8: `. Fixes an issue: WordPress's editor is not aligning text. version 0.5.0.x: 1. The blocker modules is rewritten to improve compatibility 2. A new option in the options page to completely disable the notification box on defined set of hostnames
- (2020-06-28) Alexandte RFST: Excellent !
- (2020-04-14) yosef benyahuah: It works unlike some others on the sites I use!
- (2020-04-13) Scott Dixon: Finally! No more annoying new tab popups or redirects. Works like it says, get it, use it and enjoy!
- (2020-04-12) Süleyman Fahri KURT: Muhteşem, perfect. thank you!
- (2020-04-07) Ethan Fang: So good it hasn't failed me once, if its not working its probly a minor bug on that website or something,
- (2020-03-26) Cainta Catholic: It works well among other pop blockers!
- (2020-03-25) Khalid Davis: Completely satisfied. Amazing extension! If you go on movie sites or otherwise deal with annoying pop up adds, this extension works miracles. It has totally changed my browsing experience on Chrome. Emphatically, I cannot recommend Popup Blocker enough! Add this to Chrome and you will never look back. But be aware, the little tan notification box will appear asking whether you want to deny/accept the pop up every time an add is blocked — does not bother me.
- (2020-03-15) Đặng Minh Hoàng: Very good. Totally recomend it.
- (2020-03-11) Bünyamin BOĞAZ: perfect !
- (2020-02-29) Super Cables: Can watch movies without multiple new windows opening everytime i click. Remember to toggle it by clicking the when you want to open a popup.
- (2020-02-29) Supar Angselll: Not Working On This Test: http://www.popuptest.com
- (2020-02-19) Wapper Jaw: This is the so ridicules. I want to stop the popups!!! But it ask me for a request to allow the popup ... why would anybody want to be annoyed constantly annoyed to respond for a request to allow the popup??? Removed Worthless Junk!
- (2020-02-02) Victor Chen: please add another button for "Trust this domain"
- (2020-02-01) Lady Пиле: Very good tool, kudos! x)
- (2020-01-22) Zyx Yt: Works as described, blocks all popups unless allowed by the user. Recommended for anyone that doesn't want malicious pop-ups
- (2020-01-12) Jader Moura: Finalmente uma extensão que faz isso direito. Não tem nem o que comentar, cumpre o que promete e é isso.
- (2020-01-03) Captain Lou Albano: It did the job well
- (2020-01-02) Geovanny Morillo Ordoñez: Exelente alfin algo que funciona ahora puedo ver mis series sin los molestos popups gracias
- (2019-12-28) Thalisson Souza Carvalho: Perfeito; bloqueia LITERALMENTE TUDO (até quando clica em "Abrir em nova guia") com as seguintes opções: (segue a sequência) 5 1 2 negar destinos de lista branca  [x] [x]  [x] [x] 
- (2019-12-03) Roberto Amaral: So far is pretty good, works very well
- (2019-11-20) lj h: I don't normally write reviews, but this extension has helped me so much and made my life so much easier, that I want to leave 5 stars as a thank you. If I had to 100% honest, I'd give it 4.8 stars for I found just two things that could be done better (since 5 is the best): 1. Add option to block all pop-ups within specific tab, until the tab is closed. 2. Move the buttons on the pop-up around so that "Deny" is the first button, and make it red. And "Trust" is the last button and make it green. Because right now "Trust" seems to be in place suggesting default or recommended action. While the safest recommended action should be "Deny".
- (2019-11-06) steelersrg8: it is a great blocker only issue I have is I can't figure out how to untrust sites also the gui could be better
- (2019-10-31) JOHNNY: Funciona pero la interfaz podría ser mas intuitiva.
- (2019-10-28) Robyn Rushton: Does not remember the websites I've already blocked and keeps asking whether to block or allow. Very annoying. Also does not block all pop ups
- (2019-10-28) Private Account: This is useless now ! I used to be able to choose my settings to deny popups & now that option only shows me a black screen so I can't choose anything ! This USED TO BE the best on the internet but not anymore & I am not impressed.Waste of time to try & add this now I will have to find something else Default action when a popup is requested _____ this option is blacked out & stuck on do nothing