Strictly block all popup requests from any website
Popup Blocker (strict) is a lightweight extension to prevent websites from opening popups (whereas other popup blockers this extension does not block popups after their creation, but blocked them once they are requested). The extension pauses all sort of window opening requests for user attention. You can either accept or deny a request. Multiple unique requests are shown in an array. If a websites requests a single URL more than once, a badge number will be shown indicating the total number of requests to this particular URL. Please note that the extension is recently renamed from "Popup Blocker (ultimate)" to "Popup Blocker (strict)" Options: 1. Deny popup request 2. Allow popup request 3. Open popup request in a background tab 4. Redirect current page to popup URL source Supported blocking methods: 1. window.open 2. a->target=_blank For bug reports please go to: https://github.com/schomery/popup-blocker/issues For FAQs please go to: http://add0n.com/popup-blocker.html For testing your current popup blocker effectiveness go to: http://tools.add0n.com/popup-blocker.html --- You can now translate Popup Blocker (strict) into your language; https://www.transifex.com/github-7/popup-blocker-strict/ --- Change Log: version 0.2.8: 1. If mouse is hovered over the popup notification, the counter stops counting so that user can review the popup request 2. Hovering mouse over the popup displays the requested URL in tooltip as well 3. Some internal code bug fixes are applied. version 0.3.0: 1. It is now possible to allow or deny the last action from right-clicking over the toolbar button 2. If option is checked, the popup blocker will perform the predefined action without showing the notification panel. version 0.3.8: `. Fixes an issue: WordPress's editor is not aligning text. version 0.5.0.x: 1. The blocker modules is rewritten to improve compatibility 2. A new option in the options page to completely disable the notification box on defined set of hostnames
- (2020-01-12) Jader Moura: Finalmente uma extensão que faz isso direito. Não tem nem o que comentar, cumpre o que promete e é isso.
- (2020-01-03) Captain Lou Albano: It did the job well
- (2020-01-02) Geovanny Morillo Ordoñez: Exelente alfin algo que funciona ahora puedo ver mis series sin los molestos popups gracias
- (2019-12-28) Thalisson Souza Carvalho: Perfeito; bloqueia LITERALMENTE TUDO (até quando clica em "Abrir em nova guia") com as seguintes opções: (segue a sequência) 5 1 2 negar destinos de lista branca  [x] [x]  [x] [x] 
- (2019-12-03) Roberto Amaral: So far is pretty good, works very well
- (2019-11-20) lj h: I don't normally write reviews, but this extension has helped me so much and made my life so much easier, that I want to leave 5 stars as a thank you. If I had to 100% honest, I'd give it 4.8 stars for I found just two things that could be done better (since 5 is the best): 1. Add option to block all pop-ups within specific tab, until the tab is closed. 2. Move the buttons on the pop-up around so that "Deny" is the first button, and make it red. And "Trust" is the last button and make it green. Because right now "Trust" seems to be in place suggesting default or recommended action. While the safest recommended action should be "Deny".
- (2019-11-06) steelersrg8: it is a great blocker only issue I have is I can't figure out how to untrust sites also the gui could be better
- (2019-10-31) Johnny Ok: Funciona pero la interfaz podría ser mas intuitiva.
- (2019-10-28) Robyn Rushton: Does not remember the websites I've already blocked and keeps asking whether to block or allow. Very annoying. Also does not block all pop ups
- (2019-10-28) Private Account: This is useless now ! I used to be able to choose my settings to deny popups & now that option only shows me a black screen so I can't choose anything ! This USED TO BE the best on the internet but not anymore & I am not impressed.Waste of time to try & add this now I will have to find something else Default action when a popup is requested _____ this option is blacked out & stuck on do nothing
- (2019-10-14) Joshua Smith: Works great... now instead of closing popups I have to keep closing notifications from this extension.
- (2019-10-09) nollue: 좋아요. 그때그때 팝업을 허락해 줄 수도 있고. 다른 팝업차단 우회해서 팝업하는 애들 다 막아주네요. 그리고 제일 좋은건 기능이 단순하고 회원가입 요구같은게 없다는 거. 이러면 개발자에게 도네이션이라도 하고 싶네요. 다른 팝업차단 깔았었는데 첨엔 막아주는가 싶더니 좀 지나니까 또 뜨길래 신고 피드백 버튼 누르니 가입 요구하고... 아마도 일부러 안막은 다음에 가입 유도해서 개인정보 모으는게 목적인 듯.. 그래서 지우고 이걸 깔았는데 대만족임
- (2019-10-05) John Doe: This is the ONLY popup blocker I have found that actually works since the Microsoft internet explorer popup block on "high" setting, this is actually better. The only time I have had problems with it have been user error. 1. I accidentally clicked on it and disabled it. 2. I add a site to the exception list when I shouldn't have. I do wish it was a little more clear on the "trust" button. Thanks yokris.dev
- (2019-09-30) Mundo Geek: Fusiona al 100%
- (2019-09-24) Anh Nguyen: Don't know when this behavior was introduced but why the hell does it block popup when it's not toggled? I thought this was simply toggling between allowing and not allowing popups? I never asked for an always on popup blocker. It's so annoying because certain sites like Office online for business can't open new documents because of this
- (2019-09-13) Ram Zad: (: it's great
- (2019-09-13) Menna Shaheen: it's really just super great and works perfectly well !
- (2019-08-22) Franklil FK: Best
- (2019-08-13) Bruno Vinicius: Amazing!!!
- (2019-08-10) Alfred Sad: hace unos meses la perdí de nombre, pero es realmente útil esta extensión
- (2019-08-10) sebastien wells: this will help you avoid getting unwanted viruses on sites that have adds that take you to new sites that infect your computer
- (2019-08-02) my: عالیییییییی best in the world
- (2019-07-01) Bardia Nouri: Excellent extension! Blocks all those annoying popups unless you whitelist them.
- (2019-06-30) Roberto: adorei
- (2019-06-27) Chris Eller: Did not block new tabs from opening and being redirected in Chrome on this site: https://yts.lt/