Blocks annoying notification prompt appearing on certain websites.
Uses chrome.contentSettings API to block sites to show desktop notifications.
- (2021-04-14) Selman Şeref: It works.
- (2020-01-09) Queasy Doughnuts: it works
- (2019-10-22) Russ Duncan: Most reviewers have incorrect expectations regarding the purpose and function of this extension. It does exactly what it intends: which is to block the notification that asks the user if they want to receive push notifications from a particular site.
- (2019-07-09) Chris TBTP: It works, don't listen to the reviewers who mention it not blocking notifications, it was never meant to do that. It hides the PROMPT that asks you to turn on notifications, and at that it does a wonderful job. Fantastic.
- (2019-03-20) Irwan Santoso: This extension blocks the PROMPT to allow notifications, not the notifications themselves, if I understand it correctly
- (2019-03-09) Syed Mudasar: It doesn't work...! still Notifications blow-up...!
- (2019-02-11) Muhammad S: Doesn't work. Notifications still pop-up.
- (2018-11-16) Oluwaferanmi Ajiboye: A load of trash
- (2018-10-16) Worthless! dose not work.
- (2018-06-24) Marcus Santiago: Doesn't actually block anything. Still get notifications.
- (2018-05-06) Claudiu Paraschiv: Does NOT work. What it does is nothing.
- (2018-04-13) Stephanie T: I get more notifications than any that are blocked
- (2018-04-05) J Kr: pic na wodę
- (2017-10-17) What is this supposed to do?
- (2017-05-16) Messiah Mews: Does not work. Still got one from one Powered by PushCrew. Perhaps an update? This is the site that had it. https://blog.tailwindapp.com/block-on-pinterest/