Control browser alert windows. Block by default or on specific websites.
Stop the browser alert dialogs from taking over the tab! Configure to block all alerts or filter by site. View blocked alerts by clicking the icon. Can now block confirm and prompt dialogs as well. Questions? Contact me at [email protected]
- (2020-02-04) RKB Corp: Perfecto, cumple tal cuál describe. Chrome no tiene opción para bloquear alertas o no lo hace muy bien. Este plugin cumple tal cuál describe. Ojalá no lo mejoren porque así como está, está perfecto, yo lo compraría.
- (2019-12-26) 李冲: wx.qq.com 用不了
- (2019-12-07) jh: 너무 불편해짐
- (2019-09-21) Engin Rençber: https://nexo.io/instant-crypto-loans?utm_source=coinzilla&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=pu_display_credit_acq&utm_term=faucetcrypto.com_popunder&utm_content=credit opened in faucetcrypto couldn't block pop-up
- (2019-03-07) Xromic: It's not worked for me. I'm sad.
- (2018-12-22) 아우드: 디시인사이드 개편으로 이 프로그램 더 이상 작동 안됨;
- (2018-07-23) Srihari r.k: kindly provide a feature to block alert whatever url i type
- (2018-07-01) Jeong-hun Sin: It seems to work, but there is one missing feature. You see, the old extension (Better Alert) I was using (but now seems removed) showed the alert message as a banner on the top right. This extension, however, does not show that. I have to click the icon to see the message. But I would not know if an alert is blocked without carefully seeing that tiny icon. It would be better to add an option to show the message on the screen as a banner (but not blocking with an "OK" button).
- (2018-06-20) Omar Younis: does not work, don't install.
- (2018-06-03) AA STAR: good
- (2018-04-19) Raffael Holz: Does not work: https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_alert
- (2018-02-24) Quezako: Working perfect!
- (2018-01-24) Marcel Tricolici: doesn't work
- (2017-11-08) ᅝClever: Excelente me ha sido de gran ayuda... gracias :)[<
- (2017-10-05) Kris Walsh: Worked PERFECTLY! Our buggy industry specific CRM kept flashing up RadToolTipManager errors. Not anymore! THANK YOU!
- (2017-08-14) Storm Olrik: I rate it: 5
- (2017-08-12) Omar Gonzalez: Does nothing. Most basic alert is not blocked even when setting block as default: https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_alert
- (2017-08-10) Guylaine Gobeil: IT's OK,
- (2017-08-06) Martin McCormack: It does not work at all. Still getting tonns of alerts, that prevent me from closing the window.
- (2017-07-19) Simply doesn't work. I have tried every combination of options and Facebook is still popping up browser alerts whenever I try to close it. Google should turf this off the web store.
- (2017-07-19) Will Ashley: Doesn't work at all.
- (2017-07-02) Ben Prytherch: It's worked for me so far. I suspect that many of the people saying it doesn't work think it's supposed to be a pop-up blocker. It does not block pop-ups. It blocks scripted page alerts, like the kind that prevent you from closing a browser tab, and hijack your entire browsing session until you click on them.
- (2017-05-26) Chris Harrel: It blocks alert boxes well. Other people think it is meant to block popups, but that is not what it is for. Only 3 stars because this extension causes Chrome to immediately switch to new tabs with I open them with Ctrl + Left Click. I have to uninstall it because of this unwanted side effect. - This issue seems to have been fixed, so I changed the rating to 5 stars.
- (2017-05-25) Leo August: Didn't work at all - even with "block" selected. No icon in address bar, pop-up alerts still appeared.
- (2017-04-16) masamix: 설치할땐 좋았는데 삭제해도 계속 차단기능이 적용되어있음. 트위치 볼때 화면팝업이 안되고 하얀색 화면으로 나올때가 있음