This is an unofficial Chrome extension for use with blueKiwi
blueKiwi notifier is a free unofficial chrome extension for blueKiwi, the leading enterprise social network. This extension is created by top-grade developers from Atos, and has been approved for use. Software for use. This extension will have no official support, but is maintained on best effort. Use at your own risk. blueKiwi notifier can: ✓ Show all notifications received from your blueKiwi directly in your browser ✓ A notification counter in your browser will show when new notifications have been send to you ✓ Notification popups ✓ One click redirection to any notification from the extension to post in blueKiwi ✓ A convenient configuration pages in which you can supply your instance name ✓ A home button, to direct you to the homepage of the configured instance ✓ Utilize the connection of your existing instance connections for authentication ✓ Provide desktop notification without Chrome running
- (2015-05-26) nice
- (2014-10-21) boris auche: Great !
- (2014-10-06) Krzysztof Filipiak: Very useful. Great job.
- (2014-08-11) Rajesh Chokkalingam: Nice App
- (2014-07-24) Vipin Borole: Its working like a charm :)
- (2014-06-25) Olaf van der Harst: Great extension. Perfect addition to the blueKiwi environment. I love the way it notifies me of new posts and likes. And I find the list of the spaces I am subscribed to very useful.
- (2014-06-09) Asn Emails: For a "real" zero email experience, without using outlook connector!
- (2014-04-30) Anup Pereira: great way to stay connected for my company news
- (2014-04-09) Dominique Dewit Van Styvendael: Save time with the list of spaces
- (2014-03-13) Davy Marchand-Maillet: Good plug-in. Could be richer, but it might be in the development roadmap ?
- (2014-01-21) Timothy Todd: Needs work, but is a helpful tool for the horrible bk platform.
- (2014-01-03) yisu dong: Awesome extension, Atos has to give you guys a big bonus, A++
- (2013-12-26) Alvaro Hugo Perez Pedraza: It works fine!!
- (2013-12-20) Fernando López Martínez: Nice utility
- (2013-12-05) Regis Suzano: Muito boa, gostei, super prática!
- (2013-11-22) Dirk Bömelburg: Alles super! Danke Atos!
- (2013-11-05) Piet de Ridder: very useful. it runs low-key
- (2013-10-31) unusable. It needs the real url to logon .. what a silly app.
- (2013-10-26) Johan Vader: Nice app! Also nice that you can quickly go to a space.
- (2013-10-04) Valentin Yonchev: Even faster that the real thing! :)
- (2013-09-10) Saulo Domingues J: Opa muito bom!
- (2013-09-09) It is decent.
- (2013-08-22) Clément YUNES: This little piece really is a MUST. Simple and powerful, just as the doctor ordered. Thanks.
- (2013-07-25) Renato Borba: Very Good!
- (2013-07-08) Hans Theodorie: Great extension. Thnx guys.
- (2017-03-20, v:220.127.116.11) Eric Degobert: Notifications not available
Notification tab show me the message : "Error while loading notifications. Are you logged in?" I'm logged in...
- (2016-10-24, v:18.104.22.168) Gurdip Kambo: no longer displays messaged
I have the same issue no longer displays messages. Also get error "Error while loading notifications. Are you logged in?"
- (2016-09-21, v:22.214.171.124) Kelvin Lush: No longer displays messages
Notifications no longer occur and clicking the button displays "Error while loading notifications. Are you logged in?" Clicking the "Logged In" takes me straight to my home page because - yes, I am logged in. The appearance of the button seems to have changed this week. Has an update been applied?
- (2015-01-13, v:126.96.36.199) Benoît Boirel: Open Bluekiwi after clicking on the pop up
if i click in bluekiwi notification, the message in chrome does not open. i need to go to chrome if i want to read the message. it is the same problem which it describes previously.
- (2014-04-04, v:188.8.131.52) anna afek: Open Bluekiwi after clicking on the pop up
It would be good to have the BlueKiwi opened when clicking on the notification - same with new outlook messages. When a new one arrives, you can directly open a message. When a notification for bluekiwi pops up, I need to go to Chrome which is usually closed and then navigate to the website. Would be good to have an option.
- (2013-12-30, v:184.108.40.206) Andy Stonham: notifications for thread I have stopped following
I have stopped following a thread in BK, but the Chrome BK notifier is still notifying me each time a new comment is added to that thread
- (2013-11-28, v:220.127.116.11) Nishanth Narayanan: Notification messages cant be closed in using notification bar icon
When I press bK button near to the URL box, which is a part of bK notifier addin, i could see the notifications but there is no 'x' mark to close any read notifications. So I need to open the bK page in the browser separately to do close any notifications from appearing it any more.
- (2013-11-24, v:18.104.22.168) Lex Lee: URL
There is a problem regarding to bluekiwi URL. I can't seem to get it from bluekiwi. Could you please show me where to get it and maybe an actual bluekiwi URL?
- (2013-09-02, v:22.214.171.124) Olaf van der Harst: Auto-Close the notifcation dialog box
I have set the add-on to check for notfications every 10 minutes. I like to be informed. The notification dialog box shows me that I have xx notifications, which is perfect. However, to close the nofication box, I have to click the X, but I don't always have the time, or want to do it. Suggestion : 1. Make an option to auto-close the notification dialog box after xx seconds. 2. Make an option to suspend the notification checking for xx minutes/hours.
- (2013-08-06, v:126.96.36.199) Timothy Todd: No Notifications
I currently do not receive notifications in the system tray, I'm following the Spaces I've joined. This is actually occurring with all of our team. This is a closed group that we're sending test posts to. One of our team received all the notifications when she first installed but nothing further. we have notifications set to 2 minutes and the "disable" features are unchecked. Chrome: Version 28.0.1500.95 m blueKiwi Notifier: 2.0