A revolutionary way to browse Tumblr photo blogs
A simple click displays the blog in a beautiful interactive photo collage. Nothing but photographs; no fluff, no text, and no weird layouts to slow you down. INSTRUCTIONS: The Tumblr Collage icon appears on the right side of the address bar when you visit a Tumblr blog. Clicking on this icon will open a new tab displaying the blog's photos in a dynamic collage. Simply scroll down to see more. Bugs or Suggestions? Use the "Send Feedback" button located on the Details tab. New in 1.4.9 ★ Received feedback what this extension is hard to use! Added a help page displayed for new installs. New in 1.4.8 ☂ Fixed issue with linking to tumblr account this may include viewing your Dashboard and Likes New in 1.4.7 ★ View the blog owner's Likes as a photo collage! This feature can be switched on in the Extension's Options page. Change the behavior of the collage icon (appears to the right of the address bar) to view the Likes. Change the icon click to display shared Likes, blog posts only or be prompted to pick either. *Note: Viewing a user's Likes depends on their privacy setting. New in 1.4.6 ★ Reblog or Like posts directly from collage view through the context menu (right click on an image). Linking with your tumblr account is required to use this feature. New in 126.96.36.199 ☂ Fixed issue with linking to tumblr account New in 188.8.131.52 ☂ Fixed issue with Link to tumblr button not appearing under Options. (Tumblr API now requires a callback url. Previously oob worked. They fixed that bug) New in 184.108.40.206 ☂ Trying to address some performance concerns with resume browsing. New in 220.127.116.11 ☂ Fixed issue where collage icon did not appear for some Tumblr blogs. New in 18.104.22.168 ☂ Fixed issue where zooming in on the image didn't zoom until the full image was loaded. New in 22.214.171.124 ☂ Fixed issue with updating the collage item width in options not reflecting on all open collages. And resumed collages should now update their width based on size given in options page. New in 1.4.5 ★ New Resume Browsing feature allows you to pick up right where you left off after closing the Collage tab. Works on Dashboard or collage view of any Tumblr blog. ★ Resume Browsing: A indicator appears when new posts appears on your Dashboard. New in 126.96.36.199 ☂ Fixed issue with linking to your tumblr account in options. Thanks Adrian! New in 188.8.131.52 ☂ Fixed issue where the presence of photo sets could exclude some posts from being displayed in the collage New in 184.108.40.206 ☂ Update to handle Tumblr's undocumented limitations in their API. (i.e. Dashboard can only retrieve the last 250 posts, and Likes only go to the max of 1,000 posts) New in 1.4.4 ★ Performance: Faster icon activation for blogs that live under the tumblr.com domain (noticeable difference w/ lots of Ads) ★ Added hot key 'f' to toggle Full screen ★ Tweaked transitions (feels snappier) ★ Added experimental feature to preload previous and next photos of the currently enlarged photo (enable under Options) TIP: A Tumblr Collage tab can be bookmarked for later browsing (even though you see an empty address bar) ✔ Photo collage loads in a new tab leaving your normal browsing experience alone ✔ New photos are automatically loaded as you scroll towards the end until all photos are loaded (infinite-scrolling) ✔ Photos thumbnails are automatically ordered and positioned into a collage through an attractive animation even when you re-size your window ✔ Photo thumbnails can be customized on the option page ✔ Clicking on a photo will enlarge the photo for best fit ✔ Navigate to previous enlarged photos using forward and back buttons ✔ Enlarge the next photo post using right arrow key and previous using left arrow key (Note: the next or previous post may not be the physically adjacent photo) ✔ CTRL (or Command in a Mac) clicking on the photograph will load the post for that photo in a new tab ✔ Ability to Like a Photo Post by pressing the Enter key on an enlarged photo* ✔ Browse your Tumblr Dashboard in collage mode (go to your Dashboard and click on the collage icon) ✔ Browse your Likes the same way by go to your Likes page and click on the collage icon* ✔ Liked posts have a heart next to the photo ✔ Faster loading of the Page Action on slow loading Tumblr blogs *This feature requires linking Tumblr Collage to your Tumblr account (only need to do this once on the Options page)
- (2019-02-21) János Kranczler: Not working.
- (2018-12-14) bsspxppe: Best extension I've ever used
- (2018-11-21) Malcolm Nealon: Simple idea, works as required, simple to use. It didn't seem to work with my dashboard though, the icon remained greyed out when accessing Tumblr.com/dashboard. However all was well once I reloaded the page.
- (2018-08-22) Real Mouthful: Loved this extension a lot, but now I keep getting "Request failed. Tumblr down?" when trying to load my dashboard. This started happening consistently about a week ago. No amount of linking and re-linking my account (in the settings) or uninstalling and reinstalling this extension has fixed it. There seems to be something wrong with the link to an individual Tumblr account because this extension still works well with public pages, but you can't see your "likes" like you used to be able to.
- (2018-08-01) Adeel Zafar: Having able to search my entire likes collection much faster than the single post slideshow or the slightly organised tile view from your Tumblr account itself was definitely the treat. You can additionally resize the thumbnails and easily open the clicked post while holding Ctrl or middle mouse button to the post's page. Things that could improve is the collage viewer's enlarge image option as its kinda slow when enlarging the image and shrinking it back down, but most important is that you can't have any other Tumblr blog pages open in another tab whilst using the extension as it would get confused on which page to call upon and fail to open the collage viewer.
- (2018-07-25) O. M.: It acquires the data from ALL the websites you visit(check permissions)!!!!! Tumblrviewr in the chrome extension site doesnt, and only tracks what you visit on tumblr.com
- (2018-06-17) Ulisses: if Tumblr else TumblrCollage
- (2018-02-14) Ryan S: 还不是很知道怎么用
- (2017-11-11) Steve McGee: HERE'S WHAT'S RAD: 1. Loads FASTER! I stopped using Tumblr last summer because I was so tired of waiting for pages to load. Now I can scroll through MUCH MUCH faster.
- (2017-09-30) larfov2000: 不更新了？
- (2017-07-23) mohd alaidaroos: يعرض جميع الصور الي في الصفحة بشكل جميل وواضح
- (2017-07-03) Emho328: No puedo abrir la aplicacion, no aparece nada
- (2017-06-19) Legi George Bella Rose Apparel: Trying
- (2017-04-06) Izze Herrick: I need to be able to view blogs by tags (only view photos tagged aesthetic) but it's good other than that
- (2017-03-15) La Ponette Magique: na !
- (2017-03-02) Thiago Oliveira: Perfect!
- (2017-02-22) David Vance: I absolutely LOVE this extension/program. It's amazing work. However, I'm hoping someone can help me. What I need to do is use this same type of program to view my photos that are downloaded on my computer hard drive. I have hundreds of thousands as I am a photographer. Please, if you know how to modify this in any way so I can use it .... exactly like it is....tabbing each set of photos..let me know. I would pay someone a little bit to do this for me. I don't think it would be difficult...I just know nothing about writing or modifying code. Thanks!
- (2017-02-16) Paola Maldonado: no veo donde sale el icono
- (2017-02-05) toastbrot63: Leider werden keine Videos mit angezeigt...
- (2017-01-12) M Campbell: cool!
- (2017-01-08) karthik bhuvanagiri: Amazing,i wish i had found it sooner
- (2016-12-23) Jim Weiman: Where has this been all my life ? !!!
- (2016-09-28) James Martindale: Helped me do some art theft investigation. More features would help out others but for me this was perfect.
- (2016-09-26) m o d u l 8 i n f i n i t y: loving it so far - have used on Windows now trying out on my mac. greatful for such a simple tool to visualize my dreams.
- (2016-09-12) Oma Mama: für anfänger etwas schwer
- (2019-03-29, v:1.4.9) berry nutter: constant loading screen
Cannot get collage to load.Keeps showing loading cycle.
- (2019-01-24, v:1.4.9) YA Never Dies: chrome logs tumblr collage out
up till today my beloved tumblr collage extension worked just fine; and now I get logged out immediately after having connected tc with tumblr. odd issue! maybe someone knows a solution? would be great! thank you, for that wonderful work of tumblr collage !
- (2018-11-21, v:1.4.9) Malcolm Nealon: Keyboard shortcut for reblog
There is a keyboard shortcut for like, but not for reblog. So I think a keyboard shortcut for reblog would be an improvement.
- (2018-11-03, v:1.4.9) pape matar séne: tumblr photo
comment utiliser cette application, j'ai un chromebook et je ne le maitrise pas bien pour le moment
- (2018-09-10, v:1.4.9) Mick: Why are you asking for all website visited permissions?
When you could restrict it to only Tumblr
- (2018-09-09, v:1.4.9) turn safe mode off
how to turn safe mode off
- (2018-08-28, v:1.4.9) Don Charles: index
does an index of tumblr photos exist?
- (2018-08-20, v:1.4.9) Sean Batt: no contect menu
I'd like to right-click then reblog or queue, but I can't. I have linked to tumblr, but the right click menu is the same one chrome usually shows.
- (2018-08-11, v:1.4.9) Your Name Here: Make it a Theme?
With a few minor additions this would be a great theme. Have you considered it?
- (2018-07-30, v:1.4.9) David Legette: Not opening
When I click on the extension, it takes me to the chrome store.