Automatically block the Quora login popup.
This extension automatically removes the annoying login popup at Quora. If you'd like to still log in, simply click the "Log In" link at the top right of Quora's website. Please submit any issues to our Github repository page. Follow @niftylettuce on Twitter for updates. ************* * CHANGELOG * ************* 0.0.5: fixed blocker to work with ?share=1, added Grunt to compress and reduce extension's package file size considerably 0.0.4: fixed bug for installer 0.0.3: removed jQuery, removal is much faster now, added ?ref=fb add in case you are not redirected from FB it will add/remove the popup and show all content for a hacky workaround 0.0.2: fixed a few bugs 0.0.1: initial release
- (2019-12-21) Jeandre Petzer: This is the very best extension on the internet. Let my review handle the decision-making factor of whether or not you'll download this extension. Just download it. It's that simple.
- (2018-11-01) Albin Larsson: Late update (sorry): This extension now adds "?share=1" to the url, which works
- (2017-02-21) Works fine!
- (2017-01-21) Chas Whitaker: Didnt work - tried reinstalling but no joy
- (2016-07-15) Chris Radomile: As of July 2016, this extension no longer works
- (2015-12-14) Alex Plummer: Quora have zero understanding of UX. If you need a third party plugin to use a site it is very indicative of such a statement.
- (2014-05-20) Neil Lyons: Great!
- (2012-12-20) Victor Costan: Much more convenient than having to open up Developer Tools each time.
- (2012-11-01) Eric Vazquez: I got this because I would see links to quora answers in my Facebook news feed and I wanted to see them, but the login pop-up always required me to sign up. This thing simply removes it and I no longer have that problem. 5/5 Stars.
- (2016-06-03, v:0.0.5) Doesn't work
It has one job... and fails :) I just installed it, headed straight to Quora, reloaded the page multiple times... The plugin shows up in my plugin bar, but Quora's popup remains and keeps blocking me.
- (2015-10-20, v:0.0.5) Éder S.: suggestion
Dear pleasy, to do an plugin to not allow other person loggin in Crhome, only logoff with password. My wife enter in my pc, and unlog of my count, she log with your login of crhome , it is big problem. i want block my crhome to other person. it is hard or easy it plugin ? thanks Eder [email protected]
- (2015-05-10, v:0.0.5) Design
Can you redesign the extension's drop-down window and the extension's icon as it does not look nice? Reply back by email ([email protected]) and thank you.