- (2020-04-09) Fawzi S: Very helpful extension I use it daily at work
- (2020-03-12) Rudy Tenant: Not Working For me, JS errors not triggering icon on my localhost
- (2020-03-04) Carl Anderson: Really helpful for finding errors on webpages without even needing to think about looking. It just pops up with a little warning icon if there are any errors at all.
- (2020-02-12) Marven Policarpio: This is awesome Suggestion if you could include Errors for API that would be great!
- (2020-02-05) Alex Radchenko: thank you, it helps to detect errors as soon as they appear (without looking at the console)
- (2020-01-16) Santiago Lopez: Exceptional!! It make my life easier ;) Great job!!!
- (2020-01-11) Abrar Jahin: A must plugin for a web dev
- (2019-11-06) Ning Cao: good
- (2019-10-02) Morteza Ziyae: Not works anymore? I have a bunch of errors in localhost and it says 'There are no errors on this page :)'
- (2019-09-29) Don Cunningham: I can only help it works.
- (2019-07-20) By KARAHANLI: Awesome
- (2019-04-24) John Michael Feldhoffer: Great extension
- (2019-04-23) Ivn Lns: A must have for every JS/Frontend developer!
- (2018-12-03) Payam Iras: so useful for me :) thank you so much.
- (2018-08-29) عاطف بن علي: Great tool.
- (2018-08-23) Arjan: Nice tool it keeps you alert, Toppie :-) ***
- (2018-08-20) Paranoid Android: It's perfect.
- (2018-06-29) Andrei Popa: great extension i use it every day in my job!
- (2018-05-04) whole product: uuu
- (2018-03-11) mad dog 24: nice
- (2018-02-27) G.S.Venkat Rao: Works Good. Venkat Rao
- (2018-02-11) malon parier: gooood
- (2018-02-06) Naveen DA: One of the best extension for programmer. My opinion every programmer should download this awesome plugin.
- (2019-11-22, v:3.1.5) Reggie Lee: A suggestion
can i setting what error i don't want to show?
- (2019-11-11, v:3.1.5) chester reese: google account managerment
u304aa fail error file
- (2019-05-15, v:3.1.5) Rubem Pechansky: Disable notification for specific errors?
First, thanks a lot for this invaluable tool. I'd very much like to disable notifications for some specific errors. Specifically, the Quasar Framework (Vue-based) reports "ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded" (e.g. https://v1.quasar-framework.org/introduction-to-quasar), but it seems that it's a minor warning with no practical consequences (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49384120/resizeobserver-loop-limit-exceeded), so Chrome DevTools itself doesn't even report it. Any way to do that? Thanks a lot in advance.
- (2019-03-27, v:3.1.4) Ernest E Vogelsinger: version 3.1.4 issues "unchecked runtime error"
version 3.1.4 always shows "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received". This message vanishes when disabling the extension.
- (2019-03-20, v:3.1.4) Stephane Gerber: Disable for specific pages
Is it possible to disable the plugin for specific url ?
- (2018-07-01, v:3.1.3) Vipul Agarwal: Capture Java script while running for duration of 1 hr
Hello Team, While running my automation test with ranorex tool for every page, i want tp capture all java script error while running the automation. Kindly make chrome extension more robust so my we can utilise in our automation suite
- (2016-11-14, v:3.0.13) Marcelo: When there are no errors
When there are no errors, it would be better with a green background and have smily face (not read and sad face). I want to feel good when there are no errors pls.
- (2016-10-28, v:3.0.13) Paul Harvey: Not showing
Hi Sergey Any ideas why I'm not seeing any notifications from your extension? What should I check? Paul
- (2016-09-12, v:3.0.13) Can the icon be moved?
Love the extension! But I have a large monitor and I sometimes don't notice the icon down in the lower-right corner. Can it be moved, preferably by dragging it, but if not, to the upper left corner? Thanks!